𝟐𝟓 || 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 &𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

"Are you sure Kayla is not here?" I asked Aiden as we entered, and I looked around as if waiting for her to jump out of nowhere.

"She's with our parents, don't worry" Aiden said in a calm voice, heading to the kitchen.

After the unforgettable night with him, everything was just so perfect, so magical that we both just fell asleep under the stars in each other's arms.

It was like I've always had him by my side. Like he's the missing piece I've searched for all my life or it's just the moment making me feel this kind of thing and it's just an illusion.

I don't know which one is true but one thing I know for sure- his arms around my naked body, hearing his soft breathing under the stars is something I'll never forget.

When we woke up he offered to go back to his place and spend the day together and I gladly accepted.

I texted my mom that I would be home later, and we headed to his house, back to reality.

'Do you want something to eat?' He asked, looking in the fridge, and I sat down in the chair by the bar counter, admiring him.

''What can you offer me?' I asked, raising an eyebrow, and he pursed his lips together and I could barely contain my laughter seeing him so nervous.

"Unfortunately not much. I can only make toasters" he replied, scratching his neck awkwardly. He's so cute.

"Toast sound good" I said with a laugh, and he relaxed after my answer "I can teach you to cook someday if you want."

Aiden took out from the fridge everything he need for toasters, but he stopped to look at me, raising an eyebrow.

"You can cook?" He asked confusedly as if it was the strangest thing he had ever heard.

"Yes, why?" I asked. "You think rich girls can't cook?" I defended myself, leaning against the bar.

"Yeah"

"Well, I can" I replied proudly with a smile, and he laughed

"Then one day I will wait for you to invite me to a dinner prepared entirely by you" he said, looking at me with a smile, and I blushed instantly.

"Of course" I agreed, nodding "But you will make me dinner someday too"

Aiden laughed, his laughter echoing throughout the room, warming my soul from his melodious voice.

"It's unlikely something like this to happen, princess," he shook his head with a smile. "I'm not cooking and I don't think I'll ever will"

"We'll see about that" I said quietly, watching his every move.

The way his muscles are flexing as he cut with the knife, or how perfect he looked while doing it. Everything in this man is attractive, and he doesn't even try.

I got flashbacks from last night, our bodies intertwined while I'm screaming his name and he was kissing me. I got wet just by thinking about it.

"Well, tell me more about yourself " I said, just trying to kick this fucking need to fuck him right here and right now from my mind.

"What more do you want to know about me?" He asked, putting the food back in the fridge, when he was ready with our toasters, looking back at me.

"Everything," I said simply, and he laughed, shaking his head.

I really want to know everything about this man. He is a mystery I want to solve.