"the horrible news"

3RD PERSON POV
______________________________________

it was 11:54 AM, everyone was awake, the children, the adults, the oldies and the parents, even dogs and cats, everyone slept well! Well..expect the pink-haired girl: Tama. She sadly couldn't sleep due to what happened, she thinks that her dearest friend, sticky, forgot her and all of her friends.
She thinks that he got in a horrible accident and didn't tell them about it.
She thinks that something happened to him that made him not to interact nor do want to answer her calls.
Oh the poor girl, she's way to worried about her friend.
She even tried to not think about him but failed.

"Ugh.. I can't sleep..."
"Maybe I should go do something.."
Said Tama as she got up from her bed and walked to the door and opened it.

Tama, geese and cesar are staying at tama's house for a while to discover what has happened to the poor young man, sticky.
She walked to the boys' rooms to check on them if they were asleep or not.
She saw that Cesar is sleeping on his desk while the computer is on, snoring like that one tiktok sound, and then went to see geese in his room sleeping like, she silently laughed and walked away from their rooms to go to the living room.
She sat on the couch and talked for herself for a bit.

"Maybe uhhmm.. I could stream! But.. Nah, it's already midnight.."
"... Maybe..go ou- no no.."
"Oh I know! I should..."
"..."
Tama then went silent, trying to think of what she will do.

"Ugh.. What should I do..?"
"... Ya know, never mind! I'll give get some fresh air! Again.."
"But first, I need some coffee."
Said Tama.

-time skip-

After she finished drinking her coffee, she went to the kitchen and washed it and put the mug back at here it was.
She then went to her room, wore her clothes and got out.
While she was walking, she was looking at the ground, watching every step she takes, watching the cars running, watching people having fun, etc.
hearing the birds singing made her less worried and close her eyes in peace for few seconds.
The wind was hitting her hair, making it glitter like a wonderful star on the sky. The more she walks, the more she gets calm. Her putting a smile on little kids made them more happier than they are.
Tama was having the best time of her life! I sure hope nothing bad happens soon.

After walking for nearly 10 minutes, she decided to sit down.
She watched the blue wonderful sky. Which made me her smile more, she thinks decided to take her phone out and take some pictures of it.

Until suddenly, she noticed some people talking.

"Person1: Hey, have you seen the news?"
"Person2: no? Why?"
"Person1: well.. You see, there's this boy named uh.. Sticky? I think thats his name *ahem* anyways, it says that he's got dementia, and he became a whole different person from the person everyone used to know!"
"Person2: oh my, that's actually sad! Isn't that the guy who's in the fun gang?"
"Person1: yeah! It's him! I'm really sad that he's got dementia, I wonder what his friends will say.."

As Tama heard everything, she felt her heart began to beat so fast.
Her eyes getting wild, her eyes staring to water, she felt everything around her began to darken more and more and the words starting to repeat in her head.
She went home immediately, closed the front door, running to her room and closing it immediately, trying to hide her Worriness and sadness she's in right now.
She sat in the edge of her bed trying to calm down after what she has heard.

"No.. No no no no no no no.. It's not true right? It's not true. He didn't get dementia right? Yeah! He didn't get it.. He is alright.. He is...."
Said Tama.

As soon as Tama finished talking, she started to cry. She's in absolute miserable. She just can't believe that: the friend who used to make her happy, is now having, the deadly dementia. He now can't remember her or her friends' face now. Not even himself. She doesn't know what to tell her friends anymore. She didn't know that it's dementia. She didn't know.
She didn't know. Now she have to accept that and go one, knowing that her dearest friend will die confused and sad without remembering everything. She's really sad about that she can't even think of what today of now. Tell her friends? Or keep it a secret? She doesn't know anymore. She doesn't know anymore.
She's holding her head tightly while chocking and gasping for air. Poor Tama. I really feel bad for her.

End.