# 12

*Next day*

Chloë's pov

Liam took me home and explained the whole insident with his sister wich still made me feel like an idiot.

My dad was also there so i asume he was the one liam was yelling at he didn't say much but what he said really brought me to tears; "Baby i'm sorry for all the times i abused you i guess i just lost it the day your mother died and i know its not your fault. I realised your the only person.left that i loved... and now i fucked everything up, i'm not asking for much but will you ever forgive me?"

I forgave my dad but i still stayed at liam's,don't get me wrong i love my dad but i can't risk getting hurt again.

Liam thought it would be a good idea for me to finally meet his sister Lilly so we decided to have and her husband over for diner.

"Love is it okay if Lilly bring two friends along?"he asked from.the kitchen, well because he was making food.

Yeah sure the more the merrie right.

Liam's pov

I was glad that chloë and i sorted everything out and i can't wait until she meets Lily she is going to love her i hope.

I finally finished making the food when i remembered i had to get ready. I quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed.

"Mmm someone smells nice, is it for me?"

Of course love anything for you just as i pecked her lips there was a knock.on the front door.

Finally you made it come in. Lily this is Chloë. Nice to finally meet you i have heard so much about you.

"Only good things i hope" i said with a chuckle

Of course oh this is my husband Niall. Nice to meet you, likewise.

"And these are just a couple of friends Loius and Harry they have been married for 3 years now. I still find there realationship cute" niall said.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

Dinner went great we all bonded and had a blast. But everything has to come to an end.

"Well this was really great and we should do it another time" Lily said and with that they all left.

Liam and i laid in bed as he wispered I love you and with that i fell asleep