# 3

I decided to take a shower to cool myself off. I took a t- shirt and sweatpants and locked the bathtoom door. Opening the tap and waiting for the water to run i looked at the scars burried deep inside my thigh....and wondering why? why did i keep hurting myself like this? do i deserve this?

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the ringing of my phone it was stefan.

Umm hi i said as i answered the phone in a calm voice. Suddenly my heart dropped as i heard the following words : IT'S OVER!!  just like that without even explaining anything to me he hung up.... what an asshole i said with tears now rolling down my cheeks.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

The shower didn't do much but it calmed me down a bit and then all the feelings came rolling in. I was just a burden to my father i mean i admit that i'm not the best daughter in the whole world.But thr one thing i don't understand is why stefan broke up with me, i was always there for him i supported him in every lacross match he had and worst of all i let him abuse me.Why? Not even i could answer that question it was like blind love.

I didn't even bother to eat so i just sat on my bed listening to music with a few tears now and then.

Just as i was about to sleep i got a message from liam, he has been in the school for almost a month now and Anni gave him my number.

Liam: Hi i just wanted to ask if you were okay??

I found his timing a bit strange but replied anyway.

Me: yeah thanks for asking, see you @ school.

And with that i drifted of to sleep.

*Next morning*

I woke up with a pounding in my head i must have cried myself to sleep. Getting ready for school i realised that te house was quiet... to quiet i walked downstairs to see where my dad was only to find him passed out on the couch.

He was suppose to take me to school so i texted Anni to ask for a lift.

As i waited i decided to make myself breakfast since i didn't eat last nite. After a few pancakes gulped down Anni finally arrived hunking the horn so loud it woke my dad up.

I sprinted for the door just before he saw me and jumped in the car yelling GO!!

So are you gona tell me why you were in such a hurry this morning? Anni asked in a husky voice. Nothing! i hissed back and giving her a fake smile, knowing Anni i knew she wasn't just gona let it go . But to my surprise she hasn't asked about this morning one time today.

Okay do you really want to know why i was in such a hurry this morning? then fine last nite as i got home my dad hit me again...
AGAIN?? she asked in a loud voice. I had forgotten hat i haven't told her about that yet. Yes... he has been abusing me ever since mom died as those words left my mouth i.looked up at Anni who's eyes were filled with sorrow and anger. I... I am sorry Chloë i never knew, yeah that's cause i have never told anyone yet and i didn't plan on telling you.

Why? i mean i am your best friend you know everything about me,and yet you couldn't even tell me this! Look  Anni i was scared okay i didn't want to bother you with my stories tears rolling down my face , i know im just a burden to everyoe so youbknow what... i guess i'll just leave you alone aswell. With that i stormed out of class and ran straight home not caring what the teachers thought. I'm done giving a shit!!!

I opend the door to the house looking to.see if my dad was around but he wasn't. So i walked up to my room locking myself in the bathroom,and looked at myself in the mirror the figure infront of me disgusted me. My blond hair hanging down my shoulders with my emerald green eyes puffy from the crying. I took the scissors out of my drawer and started cutting my hair so that it was just touching my shoulders. I looked down a my body and pulled my clothes of now standing in my underwear looking at myself i took my scissors and started cutting my thighs one cut, two cut, three cut the blood started dripping to the floor and with each cut i let out a little scream.

I got so carried away with cutting and crying that i didn't notice Anni standing at the bathtoom door he mouth dropped to the floor. Why? was all she could say....

Hey guys sorry if my story is a bit boring but hey that's my life.
this is what happend to e so i would appriciate it if you would comment!! enjoy reading:-)