Part one: Toe-ny

Toe-ny always enjoyed a good mouthful of brown dandelions and the olive oil from Mike J Thornton's android pants. He also found Mr Delicious' toenail clippings rather splendid.

You may enjoy eating those too.

Toe-ny always made it clear to everyone he met that he wasn't interested in dating anyone even if it gave him access to all of their cooking oil.

Mike J Thornton, who was £3.5million richer after winning the prize on the game show "put oil in my lamp", once layed a dirty sock on toe-ny's damp wooden board.

Toe-ny also told everyone that he didn't need to spend money on clothes; the horny robots all seemed to be doing a wonderful job of that. He was also the former owner of the world's largest, strawberry flavoured trousers factory.

It did however seem that Toe-ny did need to spend money on furniture despite his efforts.

The kitchen chairs, on which he sat when he interviewed people, were rather uncomfortably sticky and always left insulting messages on the thighs of whoever sat down on them.

Toe-ny always told interviewees he needed something to sit on at home because the horny robots kept telling Mr Delicious that his puddings were rather inadequate and gunky.

That's the sort of thing Mr Delicious was all about.

Toe-ny knew all about the inner workings of Mike J Thornton.

He knew that Mike was really called Damien and he was once infact a circus trader who faked his own death and made alot of money teaching naked yoga to houseplants.

Every day he spent hours reading every article about Mr Delicious. he could find and learning as much as he possibly could about his creator.
He liked Mr Delicious just as much as he loved his stinky rubber bag.

Toe-ny liked a lot of things about Mr Delicious, but most importantly he liked Mr Delicious's food.
"Do you ever go grocery shopping?" Mr Delicious asked one day while they were having dinner.
"No sir. I've been living off junk food for around 25 weeks" Toe-ny giggled quietly.

"Oh really! Well then how do you like my cooking?" Mr Delicious asked.

"It's nice sir, it's not terrible, but it's all the same consistency".

"That's interesting. What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you make these big puddings and they're all sort of hollow and limp, Toe-ny explained.

"How's the broccoli?" Mr Delicious asked, scratching the skin off his chin.

"It's good sir, I really like it", Toe-ny said.

"That's good, I always wandered what you thought about my Brocolli"

"As I said, it's wonderful, but I think some sweaty jeans might give it just an extra kick sir." Toe-ny screamed quietly

"Good point, but jeans freak me out if I'm completely honest" Mr Delicious admited.

"That's OK sir, but I better get going, my board is glistening"

"Ok bye Toe-ny, see you soon!" Mr Delicious said.

As Toe-ny walked home down the alley he spotted a North Antartican grapple snatcher, stealing his belly button fluff!

Hey you ugly mug!" He screamed, running up to the grapple snatcher and pulling its arms behind its back. It had a small black box on its belt but nothing else.
"Let go of me!!!" The snatcher shouted.
"Never" Toe-ny smiled and pressed the button under his black, speckled mask.

Almost instantly, the snatcher tumbled violently in to a pile of fresh tofu cakes and screamed in agony as his eyes turned into his face, with their eyes doing the same creating an infinite fractal.

"You stinky bastard!!" The snatcher screamed as he was reduced to an increasingly flavourful roux.

The end of part one.