ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ; ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

thoughts 

thoughts 

"I'm keeping it," she announces.

Dracos breath got stuck in his throat. He didn't know what he was expecting but as those words spewed from her mouth he suddenly felt very lightheaded. He takes a seat at a discarded chair and takes a deep breath. His fist clenched as he tried to keep it together, "o-okay. okay, I'll still-"

"Dont." she interrupts him before he can say anything else. Seeing him like this did not bring her any pleasure, if anything it just made her more nauseous. She believed she ruined his life, she made her choice and she would give him time to make his own. "Just don't say anything yet, please just think about it before you decide what you want to do, t-this is your life and you can't decide your future in two seconds," she pleaded not being able to bring herself to look at his nervous eyes. "Just think about it, truly. I-i need to take a shower, but please just think about everything and take your time," leaving him with a heavy and scared heart, wide eyes, and a big choice on his shoulder. She had already made her choice, and now it was his turn. He knew that she wouldn't care if he decided to never talk to her again with good riddance, but he also guessed that she wouldn't be opposed to his part in staying.

'Just think about what you want to do.' What do I want to do? He questioned himself while looking at the ground where Evie stood mere seconds ago.

Pomfrey and Mcgonogall had stepped to the side to let them talk, they watched silently and sadly at how lost the teen looked.

When Evie excused herself with the clothes that her sister had left her, they both looked at the Malfoy boy with soft eyes.

"Just think about it all mister Malfoy, it is not only your future you will be deciding. And I recommend talking to your parents about it. I know Evie doesn't want people to know so please refrain from revealing anything to anybody. She has decided to tell her own family when they go back home for the summer. Just take the time to think."

He nods distantly and leaves the wing, thoughts running through his head going from what his father would do when he found out, or what his mother would say, and to how his decision would change his entire future.

The thing was it wasn't just his future. The Weasley girl had decided that she would handle it, she would step up and... raise a child.

Salazar, Evelyn Weasley having a baby at 17. And it's mine! We used a condom that night.... Right?

He made a quick stop at the owlery, breaking the news bluntly and quickly to his mother and asking for help on the matter.

While the Malfoy boy was lost in thought, he had made his way to his common room. Walking in the common room he left thoughts when he heard someone calling his name. He was already halfway to the stair that would lead him to his dorm, but his friends had seen him coming in. he takes in a deep breath and tries to put the recent events away for later, he respected Evelyn's wishes in keeping it between them for now, merlin knows what would happen if the information got out before he had a chance to talk to his parents.