1d - Wronging

> Try to remain calm try to remain calm try to.. Just... It never happened, it was just...

>  No, no it's not a dream it's just a weird imagination, an illusion.. No, it's a dream, wake up...

I'm still here.

What am i doing?, I need to keep going and... Try to leave, as soon as possible.  Okay, okay.

After a deep breath, leaning on a rusty, old light pole that's clearly unstable, Refocus on the objective. So, braixen can go left or right, Hm. Right has more of those houses, left leads to more path but houses are scarce.

> > (braixen is facing the way she came from, located on the oversized box of dirty water)

--"Uuuhh..." After seconds of thinking, Braixen decides... Right. After deciding, Braixen turns right and proceed to walk there, upon reaching another cabin, seemingly more shrinked than the other ones. Two closed windows on the sides of the front door, the lights are... On?,     Braixen peeked on the left window, seeing the interior, but no one is inside.

Braixen continues to follow the path, upon reaching a light that shines down onto a pile of blood, and a body leaning on a wooden box, Braixen slows down right at the body, looking at it.. 

Braixen cannot differ if it's a pokemon or, one of them, the whole body is covered in mud, the stomach is ripped open and the head's filled with sticks like a bird's nest, but, there's like.. Bunny ears?, No. No it cannot be the humans there's no way. What pokemon does have         bunny ears?...

Don't tell me this was a pokemon, was it also stranded here?, Why is it left here, dead?

Agh, cannot do anything but question, forget it, damnit.

> Braixen will remember this <

Turning towards the light that led to another interior, another shrinked cabin, Braixen walks over the door that was apparently opened halfway through, then- 

> DOOR SLAMS CLOSED

--"A-Auh!, Uh, Oh.." Braixen yells being startled with the sound, almost falling backwards to the body, okay, have to move on, not going in there!

Braixen inmediately speeded off even more forward to where the path led to, not deciding to go back due for that panic.

Attempting to run thinking that she might be on danger,  seeing another wooden structure, then a ripped fence that she can go through, yes, there!, Braixen runs straight forwar-- AH!-Wha--OW!

Tripping over a pile of oversized tires that fits a 4X4 Pickup truck, Braixen HITS her nose RIGHT onto the rocky ground, with a following --"AGH!", Covering her bloodied nose, thrown onto the floor staying there due to the pain that this caused, shortly began to nosebleed, oh crap, oh no, no no no nononono..

Braixen tried to stand back up, Many times, her right knee got hit really bad. This isn't the time!...

Braixen turns her back, looking behind, just as she does that, a moving light shines down, along with footsteps approaching,

...

1d_fin