2a - The Great Dusk's Outskirts

In not so 10 minutes, a Pokemon stumbles upon what will be hell on earth without their kind.

A confused, scared creature, a Braixen who's already had a rough life before she'd end up here, not only indirectly ruining her best friend's life years before, not only consuming stuff that boosted up her evolution, but now she ends up here.

Lies onto the myth, the mankind, the humans. And she saw them with her own eyes.

She wasn't anywhere near their normal civilization, and by the looks of it, she'll never get back. She presumes...

Grass being crunched down, sharp pebbles being tossed around, the Braixen kept running the path she was on, until further on, meeting two ways to go.

One was the same forward. The fog that the night releases, it wasn't clear where the path would go, but it still keeps her away from danger inmediately, probably... A thought comes up that it's a trap.

The second path, the rocky cliffs cover a narrow way, into the darkness. But humans can't see in the dark, don't they?, They use lights, but, thinking this through, She can guide herself where the path goes looking on how the cliffs change and turn. It might still be a trap, less likely, She thought.

She couldn't decide. Mumbling down, speaking to herself on where she has to go, said under her breath.

> CHOOSE HER WAY TO FREEDOM