Chapter 1: How did you survive?

With Callum, Rayla, Ezran and Soren:

The tent was developing on wind. It almost fell, but Soren quickly ran out and grabbed the tent pegs and hammered them again.

When he came back in, everyone was already there. Rayla, Ezran, Amaya, Sarai, Harrow, Tiadrin and Lain, and even Runnan. (He was just forced to go with them).

They were all waiting for Callum. They were impatient to see him as soon as possible. He was just taken to the infirmary. And he told them to sit in this tent.

The rustle of armor brought them back to the real world. A man about 45 years old came in to them, and also an earthblood elf and Callum.

Callum sat down next to Rayla and Ezran, and the others sat on the edges. Callum was about to say something, but he was interrupted by the stranger. "My name is Darok, Callum's chief adviser. I am very glad to meet you."

Everyone greeted Darok and also greeted Nevis.
They all greeted Callum's new friends and even managed to get to know them a little better before looking back at Callum. Then everyone stared at him as if waiting for an answer. There was complete silence, no-one did not want to break it. But of course Soren couldn't resist.

"How did you survive Callum?"

Silence filled the tent again. Only, the howling of the wind could be heard behind the tent. Drops of water fell on. Goosebumps were on there skins, but no one wanted to say anything. They could hear him squirming, trying to say something. But nothing came out of his mouth.

They could just look at him. Maybe some one will say that he is ungrateful, that he can't even tell how he escaped, and that he scared almost everyone, he didn't even deign to say anything. But it wasn't like that. Everyone knew that it was difficult for him to be here again, almost a month had gone by.

Almost a month.

But still, no thing came out of his mouth.

"Portal," he suddenly said. "Portal, I fell in it. If it wasn't for the portal, I would have crashed to death." Then he looked at Darok. A smile spread across his face." I still haven't thanked you for saving me," but Darok just waved it off.
" Just don't. It was just a trifle, I saved you because it was my duty. I didn't know who you were then, I just realized that you needed to be protected," he winked at Callum. Then they talked about how Callum met Darok, Nevis, Ned and Sensei. How they went to rescue Rayla. And how they got the letter, Ezran sent to Janai. Everyone listened with great interest and pleasure, they were so deep into their story that it was almost impossible to tear them away. It was until the moment when-

"Here you are, Callum, I was looking for you, stop, let me catch my breath." With these words, everyone turned to the entrance to the tent. There was some kind of elderly man about 40 years old standing there. It was obvious that his hair was dyed white, and he had a small scar on his left eye." Phew, running is very difficult, but it must be done. So what did I come here about anyway? Oh here. can I talk to you somewhere else, not here, in front of others?"

"Please, not again."

"What do you mean?"

" You know what I mean," said Darok.

" Don't pretend or do you want me to tell them everything?" Sensei walked a little bit back to the exit and then sighed. "Well. I won't do it like you tell me, but I still need to talk to you, Callum," Callum nodded and headed for the exit of the tent. "Don't worry, I'll be back soon," he said turning to everyone and then left together with Sensei.

"I don't like it. what do you think about this Darok?" Darok just shook his head and lay down on the pillows, which was right next to him. The gentle aroma of the bonfires outside smelled so strongly that it was almost impossible to breathe normally." Why did he take him?" Soren asked, meaning Callum and Sensei.

" Never mind. He always does that. If he does something, then he will just talk to him about all sorts of topics, complex or simple, well, it's like a whimper. Our Sensei is very reserved. He always want to be alone or keep something secret, and talk to others just in private. Also he doesn't like big companies, and that's why he didn't join us today. this is his only weakness, but it is also his pride that he is thus invulnerable. well, still further to your question, Crownguard. He took him because he wanted to talk to him, about the royal things. Because Callum is our king."

Everyone suddenly stared at him and with such a disappointing look, looked straight into his eyes. When he realized what he had said, he covered his mouth with his hands and rested his back against the tent.

" He is a king? Well, how did you not tell us this? you haven't even explained why everyone respects him from your own people, why everyone bows to him and all that? Answer quickly, Senior Advisor!"

Suddenly they could hear a palm hitting someone's head. It was Nevis. He looked at Darok with an irritated look, as if he wants to kill that idiot (Darok) who just blurted it all out, just without noticing it." How could you just say all this like that? Do you think we don't have enough problems, or what?" Darok rubbed his neck. he scratched it, and scratched, and scratched, and scratched, until a couple of drops of blood came out from It.

As if noticing how Nevis was looking at him, Darok with uncertainty straightened his purple jacket, then sat up, adjusted the pillow on which he was sitting, then sat back down, and with difficulty in his voice he answered...

Author:

Merry Christmas to all. I was away for a long time, and there were several reasons.
1. because I needed a moral and spiritual rest from my first book. I was sweating so much when just finish the final ( Even if it turned out to be small).
And as you can see, I was not too lazy to made a second book. According to the same almost story.

And if you want to learn a little about the another book which I also have,( The elf mage and human princes), go to the profile to see it, if you don't know what I'm talking about. The new chapter will be out in a few days.

2. Some problems:

I did two chapters at once, it was very difficult at the same time, but I coped. And I already have a plan to make one more book.
Yes, I'm crazy for doing three books at the same time, but I'll try, I won't spoiler what it's about, but I'll say it's about 'The Dragon Prince.'
Well okay, Merry Christmas to all of you, and see you soon.🎉