The arrival of my parents and my new sister snd her first wekend

When I was waiting I was thinking of what she looks like and what her name is. I wait for a long time because I woke up at 6:00 and their flight is 6 hours long so I was waiting for about 6/7 hours. No breakfast no lunch just waiting. Finally after all that waiting I see their car in my grandparent drive way. I ran out to the car when I got their my parents gave me the longest hug and then introduced me. Her name was Lou Celia she was so beautiful, she had long hair that was corn rowed with very colorful beads at the end . When she got out if the car she ran to behind my mom and dad in fear. I thought I had did something but I was told she was very shy. I said hi and she said hi back. when we got inside we had dinner with my grandparents to celebrate the happiness God has given us. After dinner we went home. when I was at my grand parents house on Thursday when they called and said we would have a five year old sister me and my grandma went shopping for her. So when we got home I showed her her room that used to be the guessed room and showed her all the stuff we got her. on Thursday night after shopping for about 5 hours we went to our house to prepare for her. we got her a beautiful colorful bed set, colorful Clothes, lots of shoes and a bunch of toys. she loved all the stuff so much. I gave her a tour of my room and the rest of the house. she Caught on quickly. Saturday morning was fun because we had a fashion show to see if all the clothes would fit and they did. For lunch my mom had mad Lou Celia's favorite Colombian meal my mom learned how to make while she was down their, it was surprisingly delicious. Saturday night we had to go shopping because tommorow for church we had to dress very nice. Sunday morning we got our new very nice clothes on and went to church. At church we had to got up and introduce our family because we adopted someone on a missions trip. It was a extra long Service because all the families that went had talked about their experience on the trip, it was good.