Cinasha Aftermath AU

What if Cinos stay with Sasha but her and others were save from the destruction of their home universe.

When Cinos arrived in the world of Attack on Titan, he meet a group of humans who are fighting for their life as they defend themselves and their home. Giant humanoid creature called Titans storm or destroyed walls that was meant for protection, they are either partially easy or hard for those humans to take down. Cinos save and develop feeling for Sasha Braus, which he save from a Titan which he easily kill thank to his otherworldly and superhuman powers. Cinos try to get along with Sasha as he learn about her liking of food as Cinos too is gluttonous thank to his fast metabolism and even share food from his universe with her which he she either like it or love it. Unfortunately the day have come as Malware and Infinite backstab Eggman as they decided to used Chronosapien Time Bomb to erase Cinos and his new friends erase from existence. This will lead to a difficult decision of Cinos saving Sasha, Mikasa, Eren, and a few other to be in his home universe. Of course everyone was deeply unhappy with this, they would later adapt to their new home which led to Cinos and Sasha married and have a daughter named Glutta.

It's similar to my CinMei Aftermath AU.