Cinaphne Aftermath AU

What if Cinos decided to actually did actually freed Daphne from imprisonment during his second visit in this universe (during the X791 arc).

Cinos came to this world of Fairy Tail as he was stuck then befriend Natsu Dragneel and now with the Fairy Tail Guild as he joined them and help out thank to his immunity towards Magic as he kind of got lonely as he see many people being close together. Cinos finally have a deep heart beat as he met Daphne who basically used Natsu for her dragonoid which she failed. After this, Cinos try to save her but too late as she was taken to custody but he told her that he believes in her as he knows about dragons. When Cinos return to this universe, it been 7 years as everyone is older except for the few which made no sense for Cinos as to his side in his universe it's have been less than a month. During some kind of magic tournament games, a war against dragons, and crazy shit with Celestial Spirits, Cinos finally freed Daphne (although she have one more year before she was free) and took her to his home universe to a better life as he have dragons. After seeing various dragons with the Hidden World and meet the dragon whisper Viggo Grimborn, one of the two humans from their native world's to survive and escape, the other is his archnemesis Johann. Later Cinos and Daphne would get daughter named Dracora who is also very fascinated by dragons just like her mother.