Chapter 1

Warning: Contains swearing(censored)

Britney P.O.V.

"Okay, but you missed the word 'egg'." Elissa said bluntly. 

Mr Alexander gave a large belly laugh, his laughter ringing through the halls of the mansion. "Maybe I did." He said with a mischevious glint in his eye. Or... was that something else?

"So... do you own Grunge Mansion?" Cherry asked,"And if you did, then... you really stayed in there, holed up for ten years? No trip to the supermarket?" Mr Alexander gave another laugh, then replied,"I don't own Grunge Mansion."

"So... Do you know the owner?" Cherry asked. "No." Mr Alexander replied. "So... you just barged in here, without asking." Britney concluded. "Well, nobody owns Grunge Mansion anyways." Mr Alexander shrugged.

"That means you just came in here, and decided to host an Easter Egg Hunt?" Britney asked. Did Mr Alexander really break into Grunge Mansion just to host a game? "You could put it that way." Mr Alexander said. So he really did.

"He's really weird." Emma sided up next to Britney, whispering. "And get this, Britney... when I came in, I checked the armchairs. If they had been in here already, they would've been covered with dust and grime. There was nothing. Like, nada. They were completely clean and new. How?" Britney froze. Things were really starting to get a little weird and questionable.

"Maybe... he cleaned it?" Britney said. Emma shook her head,"More like, he brought these in here recently. Like, maybe last night." "But he had to have caused a racket doing that!" Britney said. "He couldn't just... magically teleport them here."

"I know. But it's weird." Emma said. Britney nodded. Mr Alexander was a little bit weird, but so far, he was harmless. (Harmless- PFFFT- They're in for a BIG surprise)

"So. I think you six want to know how to play the game?" They nodded. "Alright." A huge grin appeared on Mr Alexander's face. "There will be six eggs." 

"Just six?" Elissa questioned. "Yes, just six. An equal amount for all of you!" The grin widened. Britney thought he now looked a little bit like the Cheshire Cat. "So we just have to find the eggs. Okay, let's go!" Elissa said impatiently.

"Well... not exactly." Mr Alexander said. "First, there are some rules." "Rules. I hate rules." Elissa groaned. 

"First... no leaving." 

Then with a wave of his hand, the doors closed with a 'BANG'. A huge golden lock appeared, locking the doors. The windows were suddenly boarded up with wooden planks. The light dimmed.

"WOAH-" Britney yelled. "What- how did you do that?" "That wasn't the wind." Emma said. "Definitely not." Britney muttered, then straightened herself. "Okay, Mr Alexander, something is seriously wrong here. First you break into Grunge Mansion and magically clean it up in one night. Then you close the doors with one wave of your hand. What is going on here!" Britney yelled.

"Dude, if you want a magic show just host one." The blonde wavy haired girl said, her face bored. 

Mr Alexander laughed again. "I'm just stating the rules. And you teenagers are bound to break some of them. So I'm enforcing them." "True, we do break rules." Elissa pointed out. "Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Britney groaned. "This is more like trapping us in and forcing us to play games!"

"You did have a choice." Mr Alexander said. "Anyways...second rule."

"What's it this time, no contacting the outside world because you're going to get sent into another universe and your parents can't know about it?" Britney said sarcastically.