one

"ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ'ˢ ˢʰⁱᵗ, ʷⁱˢʰ ʷᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈⁱᵖ", I thought as my eyes travelled through hundreds of sweaty body's, watching the strangers surrounding me attempt to dance. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy parties, just not when I went with Myra. I'm not shy, not at all in fact, but I find myself stuck in her shadow when she's around. She finds a way to steal the attention, make everyone turn her way instead of mine. Maybe it's because of her laugh laughter that always finds a way to slip out, or how she effortlessly know what to say at all times. In general, everyone likes me more than her, and I don't blame them. Myra was a people person, maybe even too much of a people person. She always tried to be too positive, sometimes I needed a break from her. I was brought out of my head when Myra approached me with an oddly familiar face beside her.

"Adriana, Come dance with me and Jaden!"

My eyes evert down to Jadens hand that has found it's way to Myra's waist, and every so often he squeezes harshly.

"Stop it Jaden, you're too much!" She giggles out, slapping him lightly on the shoulder.

This is what I mean by she's a, people person well call it. Myra's very friendly indeed, and when i'm stood beside her it somehow makes me seem to myself, or shy. When you're constantly around this it gets irritating.

ᵍᵒ ᵃⁿʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵘᵗ ʰᵉʳᵉ

" I think you two want to be left alone, i'll go find someone to talk to." I stated pissed.

I needed to leave that situation before I did something I would regret. But little did I know leaving would cause me to do something I would regret, that's far worse.

ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵃ ʰⁱᵗ, ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵏⁱˢˢ ᵐʸ ˡⁱᵖˢ

Smoke instantly fills my vision, the fruity smell taking over my senses.

" Hey pretty girl, you want some company" A creepy guy said seductively. I quietly observed the guy, that's when I notice the vape that's wrapped between his fingertips. He places a hand on my waist, leaning in to kiss me I presume.

Laughing, I tightly gripped his wrist and pulled his arm away, "Woah what the fuck do you think your doing?"

This is what I mean by me and Myra are different. If this were her, she would say "You're so funny stoooppp it!"

He wouldn't take no for an answer, grabbing onto my hand and dragging me to the staircase full of couples exchanging seductive glances. I felt numb, frozen if you will, my confidence from before being stripped away from being too weak to pull away because of how strong he was.

ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵈʳⁱⁿᵏ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵉʳ

"Let go of me!" I screamed to make sure he could hear me because of the booming music playing.

He wouldn't stop, even with my begging. Swiftly he took a swig of his bear while dragging me into one of the few bedrooms that were unlocked. The sound of the door locking echoes throughout the room, as I roll up my sleeves ready to defend myself.

"Just a question for you eh" I start, anger filling me up inside, "You think dragging girls against their own will is okay, correct?"

He started "I-"

I laugh "Oh no you piece of shit, it's not your turn to speak. Im actually talking right now, if your tiny ass brain can see that" I clear my throat, a plan forming in my brain.

"Ya know.." I lick my lips, looking at him straight in the eyes. He wasn't a bad looking guy, so playing this roll can't be too hard, "Your lucky I actually find you hot, so if you're still willing to fuck me, im in."

A smirk formed on the boys face, and in one swift motion his shirt was on the floor along with his pants. I drag him by his chain onto the bed, positioning myself on top of him. My hand found it's way to his throat as I seductively lean in close to his ear,

"Go to hell."

"Wait hold on-"

I get off the boy that has now lost his power, him not knowing what to do as he can't abuse it anymore. I watch in pity as he tries to prop himself up on the bed, not being able to because his hands are tied to the beds headboard tightly.

Giving me a questioning look he says "Didn't know you were into that kinky stuff"

I snigger "I'm not, I just find boys who are that desperate to get laid force women into a locked room with them need to have a form of discipline."

ⁱᵐᵃ ᶜʳᵃʷˡ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ʷⁱⁿᵈᵒʷ ⁿᵒʷ

"I'll be leaving now, have fun" I bobbed his nose and punched him across the face. I find myself falling down from a very short height, after unlocking the window and jumping out. I wanted him locked in the room for the rest of the night or even longer, and if people were able to come in he would be let out right away.

ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ᴵ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ

When you come to party's with no one you like, it's hard to have a good time. I was feeling annoyed at how I had no real friends, only a few that Im hardly able to see.