| Beginning of end |

A.N : Hi there , I'm the author nim . I just want you all to know that it's the click of the moment creation .

And there no match of the character Jin in this story to the reality .

The name has only been taken , and everything is my imagination .

So don't mix it up with reality .

___________________________________
.......................................................

" I think we should finish this now ! " She said in her so ever calm voice .

" Come again ?? " He yelled .

" We should end it here . "

" Why would I ever do that ? " And the volcano in his mind erupted .

He roughly held her chubby cheeks inbetween his long , beautiful fingers and turned her face to him .

" You are being abusive ! " She said calmly with a tint of anger .

" I'm just correcting what's wrong . "

" I'm not doing wrong , you are doing that . "

" I don't want to marry her . "

" But she loves you . "

" I don't love her . "

" It's not the point whom do you love , the point is who loves you . "

" So you are saying you don't love me . "

" I loved you . "

" Why are you lying , Ara ? "

And she looked away not making him see her eyes , the gateway to her heart .

" Look at me when I'm speaking to you - I know , you can't hide your trueself from me . "

" Marry her , she will make you happy . "

" But you make me happier . " His voice shuttered a little .

" You will be established . "

" I can beg on street , singing when you are with me . "

" You have an idol image . "

" My biggest mistake was joining the labels . "

" Your biggest mistake is standing in front of you . "

" Loving isn't a mistake . " He kept a hand on her cheeks breaking through that rude shell of him .

" But loving the wrong person is ! "

" You are not the wrong - " he yelled and then again calmed down , " Have you ever put yourself in my shoes . "

" Baby , she loves you more than me . "

" She loves my fame . " He yelled again .

" I can't complement you , the way she does . "

" You fit my heart . "

" The world don't revolve around hearts . "

" I don't give a shit about this world !! "

" But you have to impress people . "

" But you belong to that little bubble of mine where comfort reigns . "

" Humans don't born to have comfort only , they have to achieve things in their life . "

" I can Ara , I can achieve , I can conquer the world with you . "

She chuckled , " You know what Jin , You are the king . But I'm that girl from the farm whom you can love and cannot live with . "

" And why are you thinking that I'm leaving you - I will be there for you always . Every night peek from your window to the vast canvas of the sky , I'll be there twinkling . "

" You know what Jin , we are like the moon and the star . We seemed to be together but we are so far away . "

And all this time , he was silent . He was too numb to talk .

And he saw her slender figure retreating away from the eye dazzling , fake , silver life of his to the way of eternal separation .

__________________________________
.............................................................

I woke up from the terrible reality that haunts my sleep every night , all sweaty .

Waking up hastily , I cuddled with the little life of mine sleeping soundly .

This is the only evidence of love that Ara , gifted me for the price of her last breath .

I was unaware of this part of our story , till this one month . At that time she was persuading a very critical pregnency with my child .

And she gave birth to her , lying by my side with the last drop of ambrosia she had .

And how cruel she was I didn't even know that I'm the father of this little girl of mine .

I found a letter of her stating :

Jin , I'm writting this letter under the shade of the grave . And my last wish is ' Please marry her ' . And if you ever feel like you want to meet our daughter , know that she is at an Orphanage . And I will not reveal the name of the centre because I don't want to make my child a third wheel between you two . If you really want to know where your daughter is , find her .

How dare she not tell me that - that I have a daughter . And third wheel , I'm not marrying that girl . I can't leave my , my own blood for anyone else .

But again it was her last wish . I married that girl and spent the last six months wandering all over the city finding the evidence of the love of my life , my daughter .

My marriage didn't last when the girl got to know about my daughter . I actually don't regret that , -

" Guess what , I think I don't fit for love ? Huh !! "

" And being the father of my child I had to adopt her . "

And now , I'm counting my days thinking when this little princess of mine will leave her poor dad behind .

Because no woman is constant in my life .