Confessing Their Love - Afterglow

Ran
"I-I love you, (Y/N). For a long time now." She confessed her love to you while blushing. You were shocked hearing Ran's feeling to you. "I love you too, Ran. I have a crush on you for a while as well." You confessed to her smiling.

You hugged her and wrap your arms around her body as she can feel your warmth. "(Y/N)..." She stared deep into your eyes. "Ran..." You kissed her at the soft lips of hers. She engulfed you with her arms around your neck while kissing.

Moca
"(Y/N)-kun, I want to tell you something for so long." Moca said in her sleepy demeanor. "What is it, Moca-chan?" you asked her. "Moca-chan love you so much. Everytime I'm around you, my heart has the fluttering feeling like Saaya-chan's bread." She confessed to you.

"You and your weird demeanor is what makes me love you as well, Moca-chan." You confessed to her as well. "Hehe, Moca-chan is happy~" She kissed your cheek as you blushed and giggled. "Want to buy some bread on our way home, my new girlfriend?" She became happy when you invited her. "Moca-chan would like that~"

Himari
"(Y/N), umm... I... want to confess something to you for a long time now." She said, with her face blushing. "Go ahead, Himari. I'll be here to listen." You told her as she became anxious. But eventually, she built her courage to confess her love to you. "I love you, (Y/N)(L/N). I've keep my feelings to you for a while now. I hope you accept me." She confessed.

"Himari..." You stood up and went to her as you answered her. "I love you too. I can't believe that you make your first move before I do, and I'm so happy abou-"

She kissed you at the lips, closing her eyes without letting you finish your words. Your eyes widened, but then you let her do what she wants. Her chest pressed onto yours causing you to blush deeply. "Ehehe~ (Y/N), you want to see it?" She tease you. "Not when we're still at high school, Himari."

Tomoe
"Tomoe, why are you here?" You asked the long maroon hair girl. "I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time now." She said while blushing. "What is it? I got time to hear you." You smiled at her and this makes her nervous, but knowing that she won't make any move, she decided to confess.

"I love you, (Y/N)! Please go out with me!" She bowed down at the front of you. This leaves you speechless as you went to Tomoe and grabbed her shoulder. "Tomoe... I'm so glad you said that to me." You smiled at her. "I'm so glad!"

You hugged Tomoe as she laughed and this makes you laugh with her as well. You kissed her at the cheek and she blushed.

Tsugumi
You're at Hazawa Coffee Shop as you make a reservation for a table for one. Tsugumi spotted you sitting alone as she make herself ready and went to you. "Oh, Tsugumi. Nice to see my childhood friend here. What do you want?" You asked her politely.

"U-Umm... (Y/N)-kun... I... want to confess something." Tsugumi got all nervous when she's about to confess her love. "Go ahead, I can wait."

"I... I love you." She confessed to you. "Tsugumi..." You stand up and pull her to sit beside you as she opened her eyes and both of your eyes and her met. "I love you too, my cute coffee girl."

You kissed her soft lips as her eyes widened. She was in awe because of how shocked she is when you accept her.