War Immanent

Chapter 16: The herd

Kennedy and everyone else saw the herd that was pouring into the community. "Ryan! Come with me! We are gonna kill some walkers!" Kennedy ordered Ryan. Ryan and Kennedy started stabbing walkers in the head, the herd wouldn't stop coming, they obviously weren't going to win this alone. Christopher was busy killing walkers along with Ryan, Steve, Jasmine, Key, Fur and CJ. They were doing a good job holding off the never ending herd of walkers, some of the citizens from the community joined in to help, but they had no training with killing walkers so they all started to get eaten. It seemed like all hope had been lost when from out of nowhere Kennedy saw Kiefer, Tyson, Riley, Ella, Nick, and a bunch of random people rushing in through the gates to help. The herd didn't stand a chance with this unexpected turn of events, the herd was taken care of and the wall was rebuilt. Kennedy didn't believe her mind though because she thought Nick and Ella had died. Kennedy confronted Ella and Nick and figured out they survived the military base attack. Everyone gathered around a campfire and introduced each other to each other.

Chapter 17: Kill those cunts

Devon woke up covered in shit, he cleaned up and went downstairs to go to Tyson's cell, when he opened it Tyson was nowhere to be found, along with Phil and Janine, they must have escaped. "ASHTON! Where the fuck did these prisoners go?" Devon screeched at Ashton. "Uhh, I have no fucking idea." Ashton responded. Devon punched Ashton in the dick opening up his wound from where his balls were chopped off. Devon gathered up all of his generals and higher ups he could find. "Everyone look for Janine, Phil and Tyson, they escaped, also you must kill those cunts if you find them." Devon explained. "Jayde and Carmin went with them." Cole added. "And how do you know this?" Devon responded. "I saw on one of our only working security cameras." Cole responded. "Ok, kill Jayde and Carmin along with those three prisoners." Devon added. Everyone kinda stood around doing nothing. "Go get them you retards!!" Devon screeched.

Chapter 18: Confessions

Kennedy woke up the next day after the herd in a bed with Steve. They probably had sex the night before but Kennedy couldn't remember. She went downstairs and changed into some epic clothes. When she came out of the bathroom from changing she saw a person sitting in a chair. It was Christopher. "Christopher? What are you doing here? You scared the ever living shit out of me, I nearly shot your ass." Kennedy explained. "I have something I need to tell you Kennedy." Christopher explained. "What is it?" Kennedy asked Christopher. "I'm sorry for all the times I treated you like shit." Christopher explained. "Don't be sorry, It's ok." Kennedy explained. "No, really, I'm sorry." Christopher explained. "Again, It's totally fine." Kennedy said. "So, why are you actually here?" Kennedy added. Christopher stood up out of his chair. He looked like he was devolving some sort of cold, he looked sweaty as fuck and his eyes had rings around them. "I have one thing I've always wanted to tell you." Christopher started. "You don't look so good, take a seat." Kennedy said. "I have been in love with you for a while now, and I've never found the strength to tell you." Christopher said. "Um, wow, I'm flattered, I don't know what to sa-" Kennedy said as she got interrupted by Christopher lifting up his shirt and showing he had a large walker bite on his stomach.

Chapter 19: Sorry for everything

Tyson was staying in a house next to Kiefer's, Tyson felt really bad about what happened between him and Kiefer. Tyson decided to go over to Kiefer's house to apologize. Tyson knocked on the door, he could hear Riley's moans coming from upstairs along with the sounds of a bed creaking really fast, Tyson knocked once again but louder. "HELOOO!" Tyson screamed into the house. The moans and the sounds of the bed stopped when he heard Kiefer walk downstairs and open the door. "What the fuck do you want?" Kiefer asked Tyson. "I'm sorry for everything, they way I've always treated you." Tyson said to Kiefer. "Thanks, me too, I'm also sorry for everything." Kiefer said. "Let's be friends again?" Tyson asked Kiefer. "Sure, that sounds great." Kiefer said. "Also, if we ever find Devon, which we will, let me kill him, I can't live with the fact that he killed Halle and Ashley." Tyson said. "Sure, I'll let you kill him, however you want to." Kiefer responded with a smile at the same time Kiefer and Tyson heard a gunshot. They ran over to see Kennedy holding a gun standing over someone's body.