The Run, The Chair, The Fight

                                                               Written By: Tallulah Biletzskov  

                                                              Cover Art By: Tallulah Biletzskov

                                               *********************************************************

     If you spent your whole life running, you'd never be normal. You'd think the whole world was always moving.

                                                *******************************************************

     If you spent your whole life sitting, you'd never be normal. You'd think the whole world was still.

                                              **************************************************************

     If you spent your whole life with a disease, you'd definately never be normal. You'd think the whole world was fading too fast.

                                                ***********************************************************

     Well, Rodger, Ava, And Lucy are all not normal.

                                                  ***********************************************************

     Rodger is addicted to exercise. He's 49 and has no living family. Stress and unhappiness fill his mind every morning. His mother died after she gave birth to him. His father was left to raise him and died fron a heart attack when Rodger was 30. Rodger was, and still is, alone. He never found love and wished to find a hobbie to keep him company. He tried hard at many things and was about to give up when he decided he'd try exercise. That was the worst thing he ever did to himself.

                                                     *******************************************************

     Ava is an obese woman. She is 29 and has Type 4 Diabetes. She was diagnosed 8 years ago when she had a month prior gotten married to a man named George Lucas. After 3 months together they filed divorce. Ava survived a massive heart attack at age 24. She still lives in fear of death.

                                                    ********************************************************

     Lucy has cancer. She has Leukemia and she is only 9. All she has ever wanted was to be normal. She wasn't. She is constantly teased at school because she has no hair. She doesn't know when her life will end. She may be a growing girl, but life comes and goes fast, expecially for a girl with cancer. Her parents are so poor that they're barely making it now.