Chapter 10

Prinz Eugen took off her gloves and grabbed your cock as she started to stroke it very slowly and firmly. She sticks her tongue out and licks the tip along with the sides. You couldn't handle it anymore and pulled her head towards you, making her engulf your entire massive cock inside her mouth.

She leaned her head back and pulled her to you, this action was repeated many times during this time. She's actually doing well sucking your massive cock for the first time, she has no gag reflex too like she practiced with a dildo that is similar to your cock before? Well, God only knows that kind of information.

She continues to stroke your cock with her right hand, syncing the hand with her head as her other hand was down there fingering her already wet dripping tight pussy. She's already intoxicated with the taste of your precum, and the smell of your masculinity, damn motherfucker, not being a femboy like other men nowadays, make sure you don't drop your crown. King!

Prinz Eugen:
So *slurp* good! *slurp, slurp*

(YN):
Like my *groan* cock, slut?

Prinz Eugen:
Yes, *slurp* mmhmm! Daddy~! *slurp*

You forced Prinz Eugen to stop sucking and leaned her head backwards to pull your cock out from her mouth as you stood up from the toilet. She started to whine, but you grabbed your cock and began to tease Prinz Eugen by slapping your cock on her face.

(YN):
Want this cock? Beg for it.

Prinz Eugen:
Yes daddy! Fuck my mouth that massive cock! Use my mouth, ah, daddy~! Please~! Please~!

You listened to Prinz Eugen's begging to fuck her mouth with your cock, you decided that it's enough as you insert your cock in her mouth, she looked up to you with lusted filled golden eyes as you begin to thrust your hips back and forth while you held her head in place. She grabbed on your thighs as her muffled moans filled the restroom. You let out a series of groans due to the tightness of her throat.

You finally released your load of cum down Prinz Eugen's throat as she swallowed every single drop, she also had her own orgasm at the same time as yours. Her eyes rolled back in joy, you pulled out leaving a string of cum from Prinz Eugen's mouth. She licked the remaining cum off your cock then wiped her mouth with a tissue.

Prinz Eugen:
That was delicious~ thank you for being me a throatpie.

(Throatpie similar to creampie, but it's on the throat.)

(YN):
No problem.

[Timeskip brought you by Akagi getting punished for being horny]

After that amazing blowjob you got from Prinz Eugen, you decided to head back to your office to relax a bit before going back to work. You entered your office and sat down on your comfortable chair at perfect timing. Your secretary, Taihou, entered afterwards with paperwork. When you saw the stack of paperwork, you mentally let out a heavy and long groan.

(YN):
More paperwork?

Taihou placed the papers on your desk, she had to lean a bit forward letting you look at her cleavage before straightening herself properly.

Taihou:
Yes, you were assigned to deal with paperwork.

(YN):
Wait, wait, hold on! I'm assigned paperwork!? By whom?!

Taihou:
Well, that's how Azur Lane commanders work. If there's four commanders on the base, there's the leader commander, the base management commander, mission commander, and paperwork commander. Commander Danielle is actually the one who assigned you with paperwork.

(YN):
Then what's her and the rest of the commanders' roles?

Taihou:
Commander Danielle is the leader commander, Commander Veronica is the base management commander, and Commander Vanessa is the mission commander.

You sat there on your chair thinking about the biggest scam in your life, you joined Azur Lane to fight against sirens and save humanity from the grim reaper. Not fucking do bloody paperwork, you didn't graduate from the academy to sign some papers talking about San Diego wanting a stage to perform her annoying songs every fucking day.

You gave up and did the fucking bloody paperwork until it was already evening, you head to the cafeteria to eat dinner and ignored shipgirls hitting on you and trying to slide under your pants after Prinz Eugen told everyone how big and amazing your dick is. 12 inch is no fucking joke, bro.

When you are done with eating your dinner, you head back to your dorm to find Enterprise waiting outside your door with a file. The carrier saw you and approached you.

Enterprise:
Commander Danielle wants me to give you this.

Enterprise gave you the file, you opened the file to pull out a single piece of paper. You begin to read the paper then you realize that the paper you're holding is the official notice that you're assigned to be the paperwork commander.

(YN):
That's bullshit, why am I assigned the paperwork commander? Why can't I be the mission or base management commander?

Enterprise:
Well, that's what Commander Danielle wanted. Plus, we can't just send you into some dangerous mission…

Enterprise moved closer to you until her chest was against yours, she moved her hand down to your crotch and began to rub it slowly. She leans her head closer to your right ear as you are able to hear her heavy breathes.

Enterprise:
Because some of us haven't been able to taste this thing yet. Hehehe.

(YN):
I'm reporting you for sexual harassment.

You pushed the carrier away from you, Enterprise was a bit surprised but she looked at you with amusement as you entered your dorm leaving her outside. Enterprise eventually walked away to do whatever she wanted.

But when you entered your dorm, Commander Vanessa was inside reading a book on the couch.

(YN):
Commander Vanessa? Why are you here? Do you need something?

Vanessa closed the book and looked at you with a smile on her face as she placed the book on the coffee table, she stood up from the couch and walked over to you swinging her hips very seductively trying to catch your eye, but you remained staring at her eyes. Once she's closer to you, she hugged you making you step backwards on the door.

Vanessa:
I want you to fuck the stress out of me~ I hate doing the base management duties. Come on, baby. You can use my body whatever way you like for now, but next time. I will use your stud body~