•Recurring nightmares•

Lilith woke up in a cold sweat. She looked around her urgently,

Not surrounded by strange darkness? Check.
The floor is not breaking apart? Check.
No strange voice in her head telling her to go to the eye of eden? Check.

Lilith took deep breaths to calm herself down and soon enough she no longer felt like she needed to run for her life. She sighed softly, Ever since Lilith left the isle of dawn she would always have strange recurring nightmares.

 Lilith eventually learned to get used to them, she always thought that the 'dreams' always happened to her because she isn't the average skychild.

Lilith had always noticed how different she was from other skykids, eyes that glowed more brightly than the usual? Sure, why not. Star shaped pupils? Well, there was nothing wrong in being unique. But strange dreams that became more like nightmares within each day?

Now that was what made Lilith hate how different she is from others.

What does that voice want anyway?

Lilith pushed that thought far,far away from her mind.

I can't focus on that  Lilith scolded herself I have a fun day to look forward to and I can't let it get ruined.

She stood up and tied her hair to it's usual pigtail hairstyles and grabbed her mask and brown cape.
Lilith placed her hands to her hips "Time to wake up Haru" she said with her signature smile with was as bright as the day.