The New Job (Part 1)

Dark Pit's POV

I can't believe that that Pit-Stain signed us up for this stupid job. We needed a job, and was quite.. Happy with him when Pit said that he found one, until I found out that the place was roaming with creepy robots! Palutena granted us the power of flight and landed us in front of the children's restaurant, looking old and run down. Me and Pit walked inside to be greeted by the robots, the were standing on the stage, just.. Staring. It's not like I was afraid or anything, it was just unsettling. We eventually found our way to the office and sat ourselves down, while I inspected the things that we could use. "I'll check the cameras, while you get the lights and doors, got it?" I said, and Pit nodded. We heard a chime go off and something flickered on the monitors in front of us, 'first night' and '12 AM' before quickly disappearing. The phone rang and Pit picked it up, where a voice filled the silent room.

"Hello, hello? Uh, I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled in on your first night. Um, I actually worked in that office before you. I'm finishing up my last week now, as a matter of fact." I rolled my eyes, 'why does that even matter?' I thought to myself. "So, I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I'm here to tell you that there's nothing to worry about." 'Then why is it so overwhelming?,' "Uh, you'll do fine. So, let's just focus on getting you through the first week. Okay?" Me and Pit stared blankly at the phone like it was a bomb, ready to explode at any moment. "Uh let's see, first there's a introductory greeting from the company that I'm supposed to read. It's kind of a legal thing, you know. Um, 'welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike, where fantasy and fun come to life.'" "Oh, goodie. It's one of those places.." I groaned, and Pit chuckled at my comment. "'Fazbear entertainment is not responsible for damage of property or person. Upon discovering that damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days, or as soon as property and premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached, and the carpets have been replaced.' Blah, blah, blah, now that might sound bad, I know, but there's really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters do tend to get a bit quirky at night, but do I blame them?" 'Yeah. Why wouldn't you?' "No. If I were forced to sing those same stupid songs for 20 years, and I never got a bath? I would be a bit irritable at night, too. But hey, first night should be a breeze, chat with you tomorrow, have a good night." The phone call ended. This was going to be a long night!

1 AM•

Nothing yet. I swapped in between the cameras and I found that there were four robots; a bear, who I guess is Freddy; a duck or a chicken, or something; a rabbit; and like a fox, coyote thingy. They didn't move, but a few times a saw the fox poke his head out the window, it's yellow eyes piercing the darkness. I switched to camera 5, and almost shrieked when I saw it: the rabbit. His eyes were pitch black with a white speck as the pupils, and his mouth was gaping open, inches away from the camera. I guess Pit noticed the disturbed look on my face cause he commented on it, "Pittoo? What is it..?" He asked, as he leaned over to my chair. "Ahh!!! What in the name of Hades is that thing?!?!" He screeched. "Shut up, Pit-Stain! They may hear you! We don't need them any closer, you know?!" I yelled at him, and he turned into a sheepish look. "Your no louder than me, you know." He mumbled, and I let out a defeated sigh. I checked the clock that was propped up on the wall and looked at the time. '2:45' 'This is going to be a looonnngg night...' I thought to myself as I sighed out of my nose.