SpringTrap

Pit's POV

We arrived at the pizzeria, and I almost ran in. The storage room was in the back of the pizzeria, so I had to hurry. Pittoo hurried behind me, curiosity forming in his eyes. I opened the door to the office and pushed him in. "Pit! What're you doing?!" He exclaimed as he tumbled under the desk. "Making what's wrong.. Right again." I explained, and walked off. I went towards the storage room, and opened the door. It was dusty and smelled like the underworld itself, but I had to do this. I stood in the middle of the room and looked around. Nothing. 'Was Lady Palutena.. Wrong?' I thought as I bit down onto my nails out of nervousness. All of the sudden, I heard the snaps of wires and springs and turned around to see the possessed yellow bunny, SpringTrap. I growled at him, and he returned in some kind of robot language that I couldn't understand. I heard the clanking and pattering of metal hit the floor before I was met to see with the 4 familiar faces that I had died with. "Help me, please?" I asked, desperate. They all nodded as they blocked the tiny doorway, and I clenched onto my weapon. I watched as he slammed his metal wrists towards me, and I was able to dodge it just in time. He was surprisingly fast for a big hunk of metal, I was almost impressed! I slashed my bow at him, but he was able to grab onto it in time and push me back. I looked over to the four, and even though they were robots, they seemed to have a pity, or desperate look in their eyes. But it quickly faded. Their eyes turned raven black, with a speck of white serving as there pupils. The only thing that I remember, is Foxy lashing out at me, Freddy grabbing me, then my memory was a blur.

Dark Pit's POV

I sat in the spinning chair with a headache from where Pit had pushed me in, and tried to clear my mind, but it was obvious that that wouldn't work. I checked the camera, curious to see if anyone had actually moved, and what I saw almost made me drop the tablet onto the ground: it was Pit. He was stuffed into a Freddy suit with his eyes and jaw hanging, as well as some extra limbs. I felt a sharp pain in my chest, and dropped to the ground. My eyes closed, and I saw words, and they read, "You Cannot Win." Then, everything..
Was gone.

•-QUE THE FNAF 3 GAME PLOT-•