ch 7

Urushihara POV:
I just sat there for a minute holding her. She was so small in my arms. And I had to admit she fit there perfectly. I could feel the heat of the blush coming off of her skin. Her heart was beating loudly in her chest. I smiled and dug my face into her neck.

I heard her breath catch in her throat and I chuckled. "Don't leave me again....." I murmered against her neck. "Y/n, don't leave me." And I just couldn't take it anymore. I hadn't seen her in so long. All the pain, the tense feeling from loosing her was gone. I layed back on the bed holding her in my arms and drifted off in the best sleep I had in ages. But not before softly kissing her forehead.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Y/n POV:
He was holding me. I've never felt more calm, yet more nervous than ever. It was such a strange feeling... I know he could feel my heart racing and when he dug his face into the crook of my neck my breath hitched.

"Don't leave me again...." He said. His breath hot against my skin. How could he make me feel this way? As if every part of my body was on fire? Sparks and tingles everywhere he touched. It felt right. Familiar and not all at the same time. It was obvious now, even tho I couldn't remember it, I was in love with this purple haired boy.

He layed back on the bed and pulled me down with him. It was obvious he had fallen asleep I laughed. But quickly stifled it. Not wanting him to wake back up. But I now realized I had a problem. How the hell am I supposed to get up?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Omg I cannot believe this story has gotten over one thousand reads! As this is my first ever story, I didn't think many ppl would read it. For those of you who read and like this story, thank you all so much! If the story hadn't gotten this popular I may not have decided to keep going with it. But you guys keep me on my toes

Question of the chapter: what would you do if one day urushihara showed up on your doorstep?
Answer in the comment section!!
If you liked it, please vote/favorite the story. Any suggestions, either comment or DM me or my lovely editor guess who. Thanks and I love you all! Savage out!

-sav and guess