Part 2- TO NEW BEGINNINGS.

Hi Hello and welcome again. Hope you have been staying hydrated. This chapter is on episode 6- might be split up to different chapters not sure yet. Guess we will see.☺️
*AWS means aligned with story- used for time skips
-Jenner for now
-Rick for now
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenners POV-
As I got to the main entrance I saw them. It was a group of 8 or 9 possibly more. "Hello?" I shouted,
"Anybody infected?"
"One of our group was. He didn't make it." The man in the hat responded.
"Why are you here? What do you want?" I said to the man.
"A chance."
"That's asking an awful lot these days"
"I know."
"You all submit to a blood test. That's the price of admission."
"We can do that."
I hesitated.
"You got stuff to bring in, you do it now. Once this door closes, it stays closed."

(No more italics for now😊)

The people go out and get the rest of their things. When they re-enter i say, "Vi, Seal the main entrance and kill the power up here" The door closes and the lights start to go out slowly.

"Rick Grimes." The man in that hat said and stuck out his arm. "Doctor Edwin Jenner".

Me and the group were in the elevator going down to meet Dani,
"Doctors always go around packing heat like that?" The man with the cross bow said.
"There were plenty left lying around. I familiarised myself." I responded. "But you look harmless enough."
"Except you. I'll have to keep my eye on you." I said with a smile to the young boy.

Dani's POV-
I started to get tired waiting for Jenner and maybe the group so I rested my eyes. After a couple minutes I woke up to Vi turning the lights on.

As I start to get up I heard Jenner say "Welcome to zone 5"
"Where is everybody?" I heard a familiar males voice say. Obviously no one noticed me yet since I haven't sat up properly. "The other doctors, the staff?" The man finished.
"I'm it" Jenner responded. "It's just me hear, we'll not quite"
As I glance up I noticed the women from the surveillance and she said "What about the people you were speaking with? Vi?"
"Vi" Jenner said "Say hello to our guests. Tell them.. Welcome"
"Hello, guests. Welcome" Vi said in her robotic voice.
"Hey Danielle!" Jenner continued.
"Yes?" I said whilst I shot up out of my seat obviously startling the others. "Hi." I said to them and did a small wave and an apologetic look on my face.

I got a better look at the group and made eye contact with the guy in the sheriffs outfit.
He reminded me of my dad.
"Hi, my name is Rick Grimes" He said with a soft, calm tone to his voice.
"Daniella. Or Dani I don't mind" I said with a small smile. It was nice to have other people around even though I don't really know them it is better then having Jenner blank me all day and just talking to a robotic voice to be amused.
"Are you another doctor?" A man with black hair questioned.
As I was about to speak Jenner interrupted, "No, she came here right before it all started with her dad who was set on the outpost of the building."
"So, where is your dad now?" The brown haired women said directing the question to me,
"He left without me when things got really bad and I had nowhere better to go so I stayed here." I responded which left her and others shocked. Then there was a weird silence.
"I'm all that's left" Jenner said "I'm sorry."

Time skip (AWS*)

We all moved to another room where Jenner was taking blood samples of the group. I just got back from grabbing some water bottles to give to the group. I have now learn the names of them all which I will forget sooner or later.
As I sat down on a chair Andrea said, whilst finishing up her blood test, "What's the point? If we were infected we'd all be running a fever" she said gesturing towards her sample.
"I've already broken every rule in the book letting you in here. Let me just at least be thorough" Jenner responded. "All done".
As she stood up she wobbled a bit looking dizzy.
"Are you okay" Jenner asked in his monotoned way.
"She hasn't eaten in days" Jacqui spoke for her "Non of us have" she said taking Andrea to a seat close to mine.