NEW DAY

Daurithy's POV
I ran into my room as fast as I could. Tears trickled down to my cheeks. All i wanted was for him to tell me that he loves me but i guess i was wrong. I heard a knock on my door. I shouted through my sobs"Please leave me alone!! Don't even dare to step a foot in here". Whoever it was opened the door and sat next to me on my bed. It was Bernard. I looked down,i didn't want to see him because of what his sister did.
"Daur, i know......"
"You know nothing Ben, you know nothing, i love him. A lot and he doesn't love me back. We've gone through a lot together".
He put his arms around me and said,"Come with me". I looked up at him and stood up. He smiled.
We walked past the hall where Chris was sitting and thinking. He wanted to say something but i gave him a look which made him stop.
"Where are we going?"i asked curiously as we stepped out of the car.
It was a place, it was very magical. The trees and the grass made it quite magical. We sat on the grass and he told me to close my eyes and tell him what's on my mind. I closed my eyes and said"I don't love Chris anymore, it's over between i and my feelings for him, i will talk to him but we're just friends not best friends."
I opened my eyes and i saw Ben's eyes closed.
"What are you thinking about?",i asked
"Do you believe in love at first sight?", he ignored my question.
"Yh,somehow but i think it's stupid"
"You really think soo?"
I nodded confidently. I took out my iPhone and asked"Wanna listen to a song?"
He nodded. We listened to music all night long. Guess we fell asleep over there cause we woke up in the morning. We quickly got into the car and drived home. When we got home,we heard screaming"What are you telling me? My bro is out there missing, so is my......", Berna stopped as she saw us. She tun to hug her brother and she quickly hugged me and started crying,"i'm sorry Daur,i'm so sorry".
I hugged her back and said"it's ok Berna,he's all yours and i'm not angry or anything. Ok?".
She nodded and exclaimed"You smell, go shower and let's go and meet my friends, you'll love them." I nodded and then turned to Chris,"We're still friends"Hmmm!"he sighed .
"Don't be relieved", i continued"We're no more best friends, just friends". I gulped down some saliva. He looked shocked but he just nodded. He got out of the hall quickly to his room.
I also went to my room to take a shower. I came back wearing a sky blue cardigan and a blue skinny with my blue snickers. My hair was as usual tied into a ponytail but braided behind. As i came down the boys kept staring at me. "Bye guys",we both called out as we got into the car. "Um....we might also go visit my friends so if you come and we're not in just settle down",Ben said from behind.
We went to a big mansion. Omg it was soo huge,i didn't believe someone lived there. "Does someone really live here?", I asked. Berna chuckled and nodded. She rang the doorbell and the door opened. A woman came out and exclaimed in a Puerto Rican accent,"Berna, you didn't tell me you were coming, could have prepared some natsos for you. Come in,come in". I smiled at the woman,she seemed nice and she looked over at me and asked,"You mist be Berna's friend, what your name?".
"My name is Daurithy Flaire Cardine . Ma'am"
"Ow don't call me ma'am, call me Rhodri"
"Ok,ma'am,um..... Rhodri."