Introduction

Before you read, I would like to clarify that I have no romantic feelings for any of the MCYT's I just enjoy MCYTxReader fanfics cuz I only have three brain cells

characters:

Y/N, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommyinnit, Quackity, Wilbur, Georgenotfound, Dream, Nihachu, Minx

For most of the characters, I will use their real name unless I don't know them to make it seem like they know each other personally. Tell me if it is against any of their boundaries.

I'll try my best to put all of these people in the story but I might fail

I edited my story afterward because I began to hate it, so now Y/N is pansexual (but finds out through the story) and a demiboy. Y/N uses he/they pronouns.  I decided to change Y/N into someone more masculine since Ranboo is unlabeled (and ok with the gay label)

I'm going to try my best to keep all the mcyts' personalities the same mainly because in a lot of fanfics their personalities seem totally different and they don't seem like the actual mcyt and I end up imagining someone completely different.

in this story, everyone is their age irl

meaning Ranboo, and Tubbo are 19 and Tommy is 18, etc.

Y/N is 18.

tell me if anything I do in this story is against someone's boundaries and I'll change it!!

I'm using the name 'Mark' for Ranboo because Tubbo would call Ranboo 'Mark' as a joke. Also, please do not get mad at me for adding certain characters. I don't watch all of them and only added some of them because I wanted more characters, I don't know enough about some of them to know if they're problematic. If I do know that one of them is problematic, I added the character before I knew.

please bare with me; I have never had a romantic relationship and have no idea what it's like so I have based all my facts of romance off of Wattpad stories and Heartstopper. I am such a hopeless romantic and I can't pull anyone lol. tbh I don't really mind not being in a relationship, ut it does make it harder to write romance stories when I don't know much about what romance is like.

[THIS STORY IS UNDERGOING MASS EDITING]