Chapter 23

Nikkita: So do you actually have feelings for Avneet now or were you faking the "no I don't have feelings for her anymore" thingy?

Riyaz: I don't know that I actually have feelings for her or it is just an affection.

Nikkita: And what about your feelings for...... Anushka?

Riyaz: I-I don't know.

He answered as he stared the ceiling.

Nikkita: The ceiling looks beautiful right? Wait are you staring it like you were staring at Anushka around an hour ago?

Riyaz's eyes widened and directly landed on Nikkita's trying-to-look-innocent face.

Riyaz: What the-

Nikkita: Do you think I am dumb?

Riyaz: Yeh bhi koi sochne ki baat hai?

He murmured looking down.

Nikkita: I will pretend like I didn't hear that, and Mr. Riyaz Aly, I caught you staring at Anushka like 6 times every day.

Riyaz: Was it that obvious?

He said fiddling his fingers

Nikkita: Yes it was!

Riyaz: ...

Nikkita: I think all you had for Avneet was affection, And, because, as you said that "no I don't have feelings for her anymore" to Siddharth, which I highly doubt he totally believed. I think they have grown feelings for each other.

Riyaz: You are not the only one who thinks that though.

Nikkita: Oh really? Well, you know what else we think in common?

Riyaz: Yeah, and it's that you are stupid.

Nikkita gritted her teeth and showed him a clenched fist, Riyaz gulped.

Nikkita: So what I was saying is that, I think Anushka likes you back.

Riyaz: Maybe she does, like we used to date dude!

Nikkita: What the fuck-?

Riyaz: Shit. I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

Sudden realization hit him. He quickly grabbed his bag, all ready to run away to save his life.

Nikkita: RIYAZ ALY THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU HID A DUCKING THING FROM ME.

Riyaz: Hey hey listen. Look I was about to tell you.

Nikkita: SHUT UP YOU- UGHH

She yelled and stormed off from there to... I don't know where, library maybe?

To be continued...

Short chapter because of overload of studies (samjha karo yaar)

Stay tuned for the next chapter.