Day One̶̡̼͍͖͋̎͆̐̆͊͘

"Wakey-Wakey, Y/N"

Mark's calm voice in your ear wakes you up. After you sit up. he hands you a plate of food, which you don't like the look of but decide not to tell him. You thank him anyway and he places a firm kiss on your lips. You kiss him back, like you're supposed t̴̡̼͖̓̋́͊̂́̈́ô̷̝͐ but you're suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling to push him away. 

You don't push him away.

After pulling away, Mark strokes your cheek, then goes to exit the room. He lingers in the doorway for a moment as you start to eat. Eventually he leaves, and you notice the grey clouds outside. You're disappointed, as you and Mark were hoping to go out later on. You take a bite of the food, which tastes bland and cold. 

You force yourself to eat it anyway, since Mark had made it for you and you don't want to upset Marḱ̸̨͔͇̦̉͊͋̍͂͛̐͒̚.

Once you're finished, you make your way to the kitchen. Mark is sat at the table, looking up at you as you enter. You give him a smile and wash your plate in the sink. Once you finish, you feel Mark's arms snake around your waist. He rests his chin on your head, and your throat tightens.

"We're leaving soon, you should get ready." He says, leaning close to your ear. You turn around, and he plants a kiss on your cheek. He releases you, and you go to the bathroom.

You turn on the shower and step in, lukewarm water running down your body. Once you're finished, you wrap a rough towel around your body, which starts to itch uncomfortably. You go back into the bedroom to get dressed, trying to ignore the irritating feeling. 

Once you're done, you re-enter the bathroom, only to see the mirror b̷̢̹̮͋̎̇͛̄ͅroken̶̙̍̄̉̋͑́̿͑̚͠. You walk closer to it, and notice another figure stood behind your reflection.

"Y/N" a warped voice says, coming from behind you. Gasping, you turn around, only to be met by the empty bathroom wall. When you look back at the mirror, you freeze in shock.

Your reflection is completely replaced with someone else's.

A man with grey, broken skin. Staring at you.

You back away until your back hits the wall.

"Y/N? Everything okay?"

You sigh in relief hearing Mark's voice. You open the bathroom door and wrap your arms around him, refusing to look back at the mirror. You're about to tell him what you saw, but he speaks first.

"You should get some sleep." Mark says, almost warning you.

You nod, letting him lead you to the bed. As you lay down, you feel Mark's eyes on you as you eventually fall a̷s̷l̷e̷e̷p̷.