a interesting meeting

Murtagh's POV

I was walking up to the palace and Nausada was seeing the last people she would need to see today, and I noticed she was talking to the merchant who had the lynx cubs. When she finished talking with the merchant she told the merchant she would find who stole the lynx cubs and she would notify him about who had stolen them. After she was done with that I noticed that Eragon was here to and I guess why we were here. "Hello, Eragon and Murtagh. I am sorry about how long you had to wait but someone stole a merchants lynx cubs, but you two are here because of the prophecy I assume that you have heard the prophecy am I correct? Nausada said. Both me and Eragon nodded. Then she asked, "Do either of you have children?" Eragon respond by saying, "I have a child but I believe he is not the one in the prophecy because the prophecy is talking about a girl." Nausada nodded and then looked at me and said, "Murtagh do you have any children?" I responded with, "I have a daughter, a son, and another child on the way. My daughter is not in the prophecy though." Nausada knowing that my unborn child was most likely the one in the prophecy dismissed us. After she dismissed us I told her, "Also, I was the one that stole the lynx cubs." She looked shocked then asked me if I still had them and asked she could see them if I still had them. "I still have them." I responded and showed her the lynx cubs. "Can I have one?" She asked, and I told her that she could have one. I gave her one of the cubs and she thanked me and I was off to meet Eragon.