Fears

Ok we have a dare and they're going to hate me so bad for this. Kero everyone's in the living room I told them you're coming don't make them wait. *Eye roll ok mom excuse me for wanting you to be nice. But you're not nice, she has a point. Shadow get out of here. Why is my life so difficult fine I'll leave

     I try to compose myself and go make everyone hate me.

    "Ok so you all have a dare." Kero tells them.

"What is it?"(who is the green girl again) Scissors. Scissors said. Who said you could narrate. No one. Of course.

"Ok" yes I'm narrating deal with Luna.  "Puppymon903 asked, Heeeey, everyone...! I just want to know what everyone's biggest fear/phobia is"

"Where the dare," Hole Punch askes.

"I'm getting to that ok she said so instead of  asking (cause that would be boring), I dare everyone to take turns being locked in a closet instead, about 10-15 minutes."

"Great" Scissors muttered.

"Any volunteers?" I ask.

"I'll go mine's the dark so it shouldn't be too bad." Amber said.

"Ok in the closet." I said, shoving her in.

---- about 10 minutes later----

"Ok you can come out," I said.

"It really wasn't that bad," she said.

"I'll go next," Mark said.

"Oh scared of spiders." I said. "Ok go in,"

"How did y-"

"Don't ask questions," I yell. "I just do as I'm told."

We managed to get through Mark Gavin, Jackson and Alex without a whole lot of reaction. Their fears were spiders, being alone heights and being forgotten.

"Ok who's next" I yell as Alex walks out.no one reposes.

"Do I need to bring out the spinning wheel again?" I ask.

"Sure," Rubber mutters. Luna please get that for me. It's not like I have anything else to do. stapler has to go next.

"Ok it's Stapler your next."

The dog has to go in?" Jackson askes?

"I mean he's on the list for dares so sure."

-----10 minutes later----

"Ok Stapler you can come out," I tell the dog. He's shivering and walks over to Olly and sits on his lap.

"I'm going to guess it was thunderstorms." Olly mutters petting the dog.

"Sorry, but the next person is..... Scissors"

"Great," she mutters. "Just my luck."

"I can go after her," Tape mutters. Wait, I know she's petraphobic and cryophobic so which one do I do? Choose randomly.

"Ok Scissors you can head in."

----- 10 minutes later-----

"It's really cold in there," she shivers. "Was it that necessary?"

"Sorry," I muttered

"Do ya want my jacket?" Tape asked her.

"Thanks," she mutters taking it from him

"Tape you said you next,"

"Fine, he walked into the closet.

----10 minutes later---