The day of

[max's pov]
So it's Friday and y/n is staying the night tonight. Right now I am getting ready for school I need to make sure there is nothing embarrassing left out in my room because she is coming like almost right after school so yeah. I'm really exited right now, well and nervous who wouldn't be my crush (ugh so cheesy) is staying the night tonight for TWO WHOLE NIGHTS. Isn't that just crazy to think about.
—————————————————-
[y/n's pov]
So it's almost the end of the day and IM SO FREAKIN NERVOUS. But it'll be fun, I'll have lots of fun. Oh yea and I met Max's friends there's Dustin I thought his name was Duncan but apparently not and Mike who has a gf and his bsf now live in cali. And Lucas the one that made Max look annoyed they have kinda tensed up when their around each other maybe they got into an argument. Max seems kind of like she's hiding sum sometimes but yk how ppl can be.
———————————————-
[Maxs pov]
So it's after school and y/n is running home to go grab her bag. Then we're going to the arcade to play some games and might get something to eat there tonight cause moms working the late shift again. She isn't drinking a s much anymore but still drinking a lilbit but it has to be hard having to jobs and going through a divorce yk.
——————————————————-
This chapter is super duper short but I haven't wrote in super duper long so I thought that I would post this and I added some parts from S4 now that v1 is out.