First night

[y/n's pov]

Max and I have been at the arcade for about an hour and a half and it's been a lot of fun she is really good at well everything. After a bit after two hours of being at the arcade I got kinda tired and we headed to her place. When we got there her mom wasn't back from work yet. So we just watched some TV which was nice Max didn't sit too close to me but not far.
—————————————————————
[max's pov]

Okay when we got back from the arcade we watched tv and I don't wanna sit close to her cause I didn't want her to think I was weird but I didn't sit too far away from her either so it's not uncomfortably awkward. Soon we both feel asleep and when I heard my mom pull into the driveway I woke up y/n and we went to my bedroom cause half of the time mom sleeps on the couch y/n was half asleep she is a heavy sleepier.
—————————————————-
[y/y's pov]

I woke up lying right next to Maxine I didn't even realize we moved into her bed. Max was asleep out faces were so close to touching I just looked at her until she woke up and caught me. I bout passed out I was so embarrassed I bet my face probably looked like a tomato at this point. "You have bad morning breath" max said too break the silence. we both giggled.
———————————————-
A/N- ik it's not much but it's sum I haven't written in a bit sorry hope you enjoy it