mmm spicy time✨

You woke up the next morning and you were still exhausted but not as much. Ronnie was already up but he was in the shower so you just laid there shivering because it was freezing in the room for some reason. You cuddled yourself up in your blankets to stay warm and you waited for Ronnie to get out the shower. You ended up getting on your phone for a bit scrolling through MySpace. You were still shivering though, when Ronnie came out the bathroom all the steam from it made the room warm but he opened the bedroom door so it didnt get humid in there. He kissed you goodmorning and went in the bathroom and threw on some PJ pants cause it was like 6:30am and he was gonna go back to sleep he just needed a space to think so he showered. You were in your bra and underwear because ✨comfy🔪✨ you laid back down and waited for him to lay down, even then you didnt bother him cause he seemed a bit stressed. You left him alone till he asked if you were gonna cuddle with him or not. You went over to him and cuddled with him. You didn't talk because you didn't wanna bother him. "You okay Ron? You seem kind of stressed." He nodded and just moved his hands up and down your back gently then he grabbed your thighs. You then realized he was hard, you werent gonna say any thing of course but you were gonna tease him a bit. You sat almost in his lap but more so on his stomach and laid down. You made sure yours and his "stuff" aligned. You grabbed his face and kissed him a few times before giving him hickeys. Since you were in your underwear you had to be careful cause he would feel it if you were wet. He smirked at you 'cause he knew what you were doing. You sat up and he looked at you for a moment before moving so youd fall on the bed and he'd be on top of you. "Calm down pretty girl. I know what you're doing, I'm not that oblivious. If you choose to keep this up you will be punished. No I'm not gonna hit you, not in a nonsexual way atleast." He grabbed your wrists and held them above your head. You tried to squirm your way from under him but that only made his grip on you tighter. He started giving you hickeys on your neck and chest and you had to try not to get wet because he would feel it. "Good girl. I know you're trying not to get wet but I can feel it the more you try not to. So just stop while your ahead, itll save you some hassle. Now stop trying to escape my grip princess, itll only make it worse." You couldn't really talk as you didn't know what to say. You were just in shock that he could be so, dominant. He was kinda scary but in a hot sexy villian type way not abusive, y'know? He put his hand in between your thighs to mess with you but he didnt do anything, not yet at least. "Darling, may i?" He muttered, you could tell he wanted you and you really wanted him. "Y-yes s-sir, p-please." You sounded so pathetic stuttering like that. He put his hand in your underwear and then his fingers went in. He was so quick with it but he was so good at it. He started moving his fingers inside of you and you tried your hardest not to moan. He could tell you liked it so he sped up, you couldn't contain yourself anymore and eventually started moaning uncontrollably. "F-fuck Ronnie! Ugh yes!" Your moans filled the room quickly and he stopped. He kissed you and you could tell he really enjoyed that kiss. He made you look him in the eyes before he continued, "Remember, you're mine. Dont forget it, know your place princess." He took his pants off and started stroking inside of you. You were so wet for him, hes the only person who's made you feel this way. You could feel his dick stroking and grinding on the sides of your stomach. He sped up and went harder, "oh yes! Ronnie~ dont stop daddy~"  He did as he was told and grabbed your shoulders for support. You started cumming but he kept going. Deeper and deeper with every stroke until after 20 or so minutes of constant fucking he pulled out cause he didnt wanna cum in you. Your legs were shaking uncontrollably and your back was arching. You had to take a minute to control your breathing, he fucked you so good. He went back in after letting you rest for a few minutes and he grabbed your throat as he went inside of you. He was being more gentle than he was because he didnt want to hurt you. You were still moaning loud as fuck because he made you feel so good. "Are you okay darling?" He waited for you to respond before he kept going. "Y-yes, just a bit tired." He nodded and he started being gentle. Just enough to make you cum but not enough to hurt you. After you came again he stopped and kissed your neck. He put his clothes back on as well as yours and was being extra careful with you until you fell asleep in his arms, again. He kissed your forehead, "Sleep tight princess. Thank you, I love you."