EIGHTEEN

Milo

"P-Please." Alana pleads. My eyes linger up & down her half naked body & I sigh to myself. Her body is covered in bruises & cuts. I don't feel anything for the bitch but hatred & disgust.

Mateo has a gun pointed at her head & tears stream down her face as her body trembles in fear.

"Please, don't kill me." She sobs staring at Mateo with pleading eyes.

"You took & sent the picture to Derek knowing that Valencia is running from him." I speak & she shuts her eyes.

"I didn't have a choice." She whispers & Apollo laughs, darkly.

"You didn't have a choice?! You were fucking smirking when you took the picture! You seemed pretty proud when you took the picture!" Apollo groans in frustration.

"He h-hit me." She sobs.

"Well deserved. Did you think you were somehow different, mhm? Did you think he wouldn't hurt you like he did to Valencia? Bitch, you're not special." Mateo speaks & she shakes her head.

"He s-said he loved me." She whispers & I scoff.

"You are fucking delusional." I speak, anger laced in my voice.

"Valencia told you about everything that son of a Bitch did to her & you have the audacity date the motherfucker?" I raise an eyebrow & she sobs.

"I'm better! Valencia, always gets the attention of rich & cute men!" She yells. She breathes heavily before continuing.

"I took my chances with him & so what? He spoiled me, even though he was locked up in that mental asylum. Now that he's out, he beat me & threw me away like trash. He used me! He wants that fat bitch!" She screams & I stare at her, blankly.

"That so called 'fat bitch' is my woman. The woman I wouldn't hesitate to kill for. The woman that I will make the whole world bow down in her name." I speak.

"That woman is the strongest & sweetest person I've ever met, besides my wife." Apollo adds in.

"She's a fucking whore! Dating our boss?! Wow." Alana scoffs & Mateo rolls his eyes.

"I don't even want to remove your brain anymore. You're just dumb & I don't need your dumbness rubbing off on me." Mateo releases her arm & pushes her to the corner of the cellar causing her to fall on her ass.

"I don't even think this bitch even has a brain." Mateo stares at Alana in disbelief.

I shake my head & walk out of the cellar, Apollo & Mateo following behind. Apollo shuts the cellar door & Alana begins screaming to let her out.

"So, what are we doing with her?" Mateo asks & I shrug.

"I don't want to kill her yet. I want Val to speak to her before I kill her." I say & Apollo pats my back in approval.

"Bring Valencia down here tomorrow. She's had enough for one day." Apollo speaks & I nod.

I miss her already.