yourself!!!

Your kate your 15 years old when you were 5 you decided to go in the school and that's how the story begins

Personalities:
Cheerful
Cold(sometimes)
Kinda dense(you can't really know if he is in love to you or not)
Loves foods and stuff

Your favs!!
Singers/composer:Fnaf sister location
Band:idk
Favorite drink(s):Milkshakes
Favorite food:bacon and others except for veggies

Your pokemon
Sylveon
Lucario(he can mega evolve soon for now. many people believe that you and him have a strong bond that's why he is able to speak through telepathy)
Pichu
Buneary
Eevee
Greninja

Pokemon moves:
Sylveon:moon blast, fairy wind, mystical terrain, attract, disarming voice, bite, protect, moon beam
Lucario:bone rush, Aura sphere, focus blast, tackle(for now yeah)
Pichu:thundershock,thunder, nuzzle, tackle
Buneary:mud shot, (? I think she is a ground type so I'm writing ground type moves)tackle, attract,wild charge
Eevee:shadow ball, tackle, bite, protect
Greninja:water Shuriken, water pulse, hydro pump, dark pulse, cut, ninja leaf shroud

Likes:
Pokemon
Black dresses and red but not to girly
Friends
Clemont (he's different to her. For her he's more than just a friend)

Hates:
Pokemon performances
Pokemon thieves
Team rocket(they're sometimes friendly so yeah they're different)

BACKSTORY(you didn't know your a wizard sorceress yet)
12 mid centuries ago...
Katalina woke up in the bed as she hears a scream from the throne room, she ran as fast as she saw a creature suffering in front of her father named arthur she tried reason him why they shouldn't kill a creature who is different from them her, father ordered to take it to dungeon and ask her why does she have to protect it, her daughter describe nice things about them, but her father got angry so her daughter ran away deep from the forest as she saw mew. they talk to each other for a while but they're cut off by mewtwo who is angry to its son for letting her in the forest. Mew tried to reason him but he didn't listen.instead of killing me, its father ordered him to escort her through her way out and she thank Mew for saving her she goes back at the castle as she is trying to do magic. One day while she walk around the castle as she saw a 3 unidentified powerful wizards who use a spell to wipe out of her memory. As you all know Kate is actually a princess and her father is a king he sworn to wipe out every creatures he saw and killing them.Mew and mewtwo had to force to live out the forest and starting to treat it like it's there domain. People that s katalina lance pendragon daughter of Guinevere Lance and Arthur pendragon.

How is it? Sorry I haven't to hurry up for now tho is under heavy editing bye!