RM - My Husband or Her Man

A/N: boom here is the first ever one shot😇

And special thanks to Taliya0786 for giving first ever vote on this book💜 please keep supporting🌌

I would be really happy if you let me know what do think so I can continue further 😁

Please vote, comment and share💜🌌

Borahaeee 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
__________________________________________________________________________________
No one pov:

It's been an year...an year since Min (Y/N) has become Kim (Y/N)...wife of Kim Namjoon....

Yes it was very special day to (Y/N)...its their anniversary...but was she happy...no she wasn't...how can she be knowing that its only special day to her but not to....namjoon....

That's what she thought only if she knew what namjoon feels...

Namjoon loved (Y/N)  with all his heart...until a day he found her secret...a very own secret that broke his heart...shattering it into million pieces....which made him a once loyal man to womanizer....only in eyes of (Y/N)...

Which is making her heart ache even on their special day...only with one thought...whether she should feel happy or sad...for marrying namjoon...as she isn't sure if he is her husband or Mally Man...her boyfriend....

Yes Namjoon is having an affair with his own personal secretary Mally which no secret to (Y/N)....well it's an affair where she saw namjoon kissing Mally three time....which left her heart shuttered...

But she can't do anything....no she too weak to let him go....and their families can't be suffered because of their personal issues....

That's what made their married life sustain till now....even when namjoon hated her and (Y/N) just wanted to run away but they still had to stick together....walking in this hell every day...together...trying to hate the other person...which they are failing at...

(Y/N) heart was always in pain when ever the thought of their wedding came into her mind...but today it's was more worse....still she pulled herself together...to do her responsibilities...as the CEO of Kim Corp....

(Y/N) was all ready to start her special day....in a normal way....but her heart really wished to celebrate this special day...but can she...no....still her heart didn't stop her from putting extra efforts in getting ready....

As soon as she entered her living room she was welcomed by her two besties....who are her manager and personal bodygaurd....

And once they saw how (Y/N) was looking a warm smile plastered on their face seeing how gorgeous she looked in her attire....

(Y/N) give them a confused expression

(Y/N) give them a confused expression... because she don't want them to know how she got ready for special day...because they are just gonna be angry....