085 ; Alive

❥❥❥

❥❥❥

"MMPHH..."

you breathe out, groggily opening your eyes.

it felt as if most of the pain from earlier had subsided and you were just left with the pain of the open wounds.

there was a large gash in your uniform, just above your breasts and blood was leaking down.

you look to the side, you were next to tanjiro who also looked very injured, he was looking up at nezuko who had on a makeshift muzzle on and was shaking you both worriedly.

"nezuko.. [name].." tanjro mutters, you both sit up.

you look around with furrowed eyebrows, absolutely everything was torn to bits and obliterated.

"this is awful. what a mess!" tanjiro breathes out.

nezuko bumps her head on both of your arms with a hum, you both pat her head.

"you helped? thanks" says tanjiro.

but your eyes go wide, "what happened to everyone else?!"

how am i alive? that poison should have killed me.. and tanjiro

tanjiro goes to stand up but he collapses back to the ground, you scoot over and rub his back comfortingly.

"tanjiroooo!! [naaaaameee]!!!" a loud cry sounds, "tanjirooooo!! [naaaameeeee]!!!"

your eyes go wide, "that's zenitsu!" tanjiro says.

nezuko picks tanjiro up on her back while you pat her head, "i can walk"

you slowly stand up, just barely able to hold yourself up.

you limp after the two who had run over to where the crying was coming from.

zenitsu was bloody and was crying out loud.

"i woke up and my whole body hurts! are my feet broken? what the heck happened?! who did this to me?! it hurts! i'm too scared to look!" he cries out.

"oh good! you're all right!" tanjro smiles, you sweat-drop,

i'm not sure you could call that all right

"i'm not all right!" zenitsu complains.

"i'm pretty badly off, but inosuke is even worse! his heart-beat is getting weaker and weaker! he's over there!" he points over to a collapsed roof, you could see inosuke's feet hanging off.

you quickly limp over after tanjiro and nezuko, wincing in pain.

you sit next to inosuke, holding his arm.

"inosuke! inosuke! hang in there!" tanjiro shouts.

you place a hand on his chest, his heartbeat was certainly getting weaker, you could only barely feel it.