1| Guild Master

"What's the password?" The guard asked him with a bored expression on his face.

"I-It's..."

"Hurry up now!" The guard said impatiently.

"I-I-I have a big dick!!!" Aren shouted out as he closed his eyes in utter embarrassment.

Silence...

"Ahem! Alright now young man. Welcome to Sinful Desires." The Guard said as he motioned for Aren to enter the mysterious Guild.

Lucien's crimson red eyes narrowed when he saw the cloaked figure of Aren walking into his Guild. Keeping his expressionless face on, Lucien watched as Aren clumsily tripped over his own feet.

His hood fell off his face, revealing a delicate face. Blonde hair that resembled the sun and fair skin that appeared to be as white as milk.

Once Aren caught himself, he looked up with a faint blush only to be stunned by the sight of the handsome and sexy Guild Master, Lucien Axel. Aren hurriedly put his hood back on.

"I-I-I'm here for the...the..." Aren stuttered out, too shy to finish the rest of his words.

Lucien smirked and motioned Aren to come closer to him with his pointer finger. As Aren walked closer to the sexy and intimidating man, he couldn't help but hold his breath in anticipation.

Aren flinched when he felt Lucien's cold hand softly caress his face before Lucien suddenly grabbed Aren by his neck! Lucien's hold on his neck increased, cashing Aren to let out an involuntary moan.

"Mmmhh!!"

Lucien smirked, "So I was right."

"W-what do you mean?!?"

Lucien leaned in closer to the older man and whispered with a devilish tone, "The Duke's oldest son is a Masochist."