Phycho Pt-1

Warnings :

Male Y/N x Seokjin
Innocent Seokjin, Manipulate, Obsession

This oneshot is specially for @snoflxjin
______________________________________________________________________________

Seokjin was walking in the hallway nervously as he trying to find the principal office. Seokjin was affected of his surroundings as its his first day. He is looked around shyly as he is searching for someone to ask for help.
Everyone is busy talking to each other when he found a boy in a corner back facing him. He went to him hesitantly and call him.

"Excuse me." Seokjin said shyly but the unknown boy didn't respond him so he again said,
"Mmm, Excuse me?" Still no respond.

Seokjin slowly pulled the hem of that boy shirt lightly and he finally faced Seokjin while Seokjin is looking down being shy.

?? POV :

I was enjoying my day while chewing my favourite bubble gum,leaning in the wall. I was hearing my father's dialogue though the phone. That old man will never stop lecturing me. Doesn't he get tired of scolding me that much.Well still no effect on me though. (smirked)

And I don't know from where teaches get so much time to thinking about my piercings or my hair. Like they are here to teach me not talking to my parents about my long hair and how many piercings I have. This school is full of shits.

My father keep lecturing me through phone but who cares. I am just enjoying my bubble gum. But all of a sudden I feel someone pulled my shirts. I frowned my brows while turning around and I saw a boy. A new one maybe? He was looking down playing with his fingers nervously. I can't see his face but I was amazed hearing his angelic voice.

That angelic voice shy boy said,
"Sorry to bother you. Mmm can you please lead me to the principal office?"

"Are you new here?" I asked.

That boy nodded and said, "Yes. Today is my first day."

Aaah new boy! It's always fun to play around (smirked) I cut my call immediately and put my phone in my pocket. Damn today dad was blabbering too much than usual.

"If you want me to help you than look up." I said.

"Huh?" that shy boy looked at me confusingly.

"Look at me." I repeat.

*Seokjin look up and facing the man in front of him with his innocent gaze while male Y/N is stunned by the beauty infront of him.*

WH- What is he!? How can a boy be this much beautiful. His cute silky hair, drak deo eyes, cherry like checks, rosy pink lips. Oh gosh I feel like I am getting lost in him. He is just so perfect.

"It's my good luck I met you but I don't think it's your good luck meeting me." I said.

That pretty boy opened his mouth to say something then shut it again in confusion then he said,

"Can you -"

"Call me Y/N. Jeon Y/N" I said as he closed his mouth again. Oh how much I wish I can give him better job to do with his pretty mouth other then talking.

"Oh-Okey. Y/N-shi -" He was speaking when I cut him off and said,

"I said just Y/N not Y/N-shi!?"

"Oh Y-Y/N, can you please -" he tried to say but I have more important questions so I asked,

"What's your name?"

No one POV :

"Seokjin. Kim Seokjin." Seokjin replied.