Problem?

P.S: ART IS NOT MINE, AND SO ARE THE CHARACTERS AND THE CONTENT! ONLY THE BOOK ITSELF IS MINE

Noelle walks down hometown after leaving the hospital, afraid of that dream... Was it a dream tho? It felt... So Real even when not... And it confirmed to her that SHE KILLED Berdly!

__________________________

She was there, at the hallway of the hospital, Kris came out her father's room... She didn't noticed them, as she is lost in thought of her actions in that dream, why Kris keeps coming to the hospital... "To see you." Kris says, almost like they can read her thoughts "H-huh!? K-Kris... How long have you been standing there!?" Noelle was surprised, then tries to laugh it off. "Phew, you... haha, you really scared me, you know?" She began thinking to herself, to calm down, that it was all just a dream... But she questions, why, was Kris's voice sound so TERRIFYING... "Because it wasn't a dream" Kris answered, but right before Noelle even replies, the door opens, Susie came out of the room after chatting with Noelle's dad "Hey, Kris! Let's beat it already. Man, he kept telling me about Noelle, like... Her favorite things, places she'd like to go... No idea what the hell that was about." Susie say, not knowing exactly why Noelle's father told her all that. Noelle, with wide eyes, stands there in silence, not knowing wether to tell Susie, or just stay silent. Susie then saw Noelle was there too "So, uh, the hell were you two doing?" Susie asks, Noelle then managed to say "O-oh, u-um, n-nothing, Susie!" She lied, knowing Kris was standing right there. "I was... I was just about to go home! U-umm... See you!" She ran out to the lobby. The last thing she heard from Susie before she was out of earshot was "Guess she's afraid of me again, huh..."

=========================

And there she was, thinking about what Kris just said, was it real all along? Has she actually KILLED BERDLY!?

She is so lost in thought, she walked into the store to buy something to eat for dinner before going home, as she walks to the counter, the Janitor of the store, who also mans the cashier, Sans, begins checking out the items Noelle bought, and after that... Sans glares at her, with no pupils, just black... Empty... Eye sockets... "So, kid, is there a Problem?"

I know, it's short, but what do you expect from someone with low experience in writing? More will be continued if I have the motivation to, so please wait, or not, your choice, for your choices doesn't matter.