Gwendolyn White's POV (The Spirit)

I hate him, I hate him.
He really thinks he can move on and marry someone else. He promised he would only love me, even after i died.
The ex wife from George had died in an accident and just before she died George promised her infinite love till the day he'd die.

But he lied.

He moved. He thought he could marry someone else without consequences. He was wrong. The spirit of Gwendolyn White, the ex wife of George, couldn't take it anymore, she was done. She decided she was going to do something about it. It was 18-05-1805, the day that it was enough. The day of their wedding. She was planning her revenge, possessing George and making him kill himself would be to easy. The realisation hit her, she knew how to hurt him so bad that death would be a relief. She was going to kill everyone he loves. Letting everyone fall of the ground one by one still didn't satisfy her. She had a plan, letting them get killed by the person he trusts and loves the most was something that made Gwendolyn smile.

It was a sunny spring day but where the spirit goes is where the storms goes. Peppa the new (soon to be) wife of George. Gwendolyn could smell the ugly and annoying happiness. She then saw Peppa in her white dress with the pink and white bouquet in her hands. All of Gwendolyn's anger combined  when Peppa walked under the arch. The lightning struck when the spirit went took over Peppa's body. She felt alive again, she felt the heart of Peppa's body beat. The urge to stop it was big but she needed her to ruin George's life. She was in complete control and grabbed the neck of the first person what seems to be Peppa's father. When everybody was either gone or killed, only George and Gwendolyn, in Peppa's body, remained she spoke. For the first time in 5 years she could speak. While looking directly at George she said " George, i'll come for you"