Joel x Niko

POV: The band is on tour
———————————————————————————

Joel's view
We're in America for the first week now and we've already done a couple of gigs. Today we have a free day and decided to do some sightseeing in the city and go to a bar in the evening. "Joonas! Are you coming?! Man we've been waiting for half an hour. Have you turned into a woman?" shouts Niko. "Chill, I'm coming" Joonas reply from the hotel room. "Then let's go now" I say and we start walking out.

When we come back, we still have a short rehearsal ahead of us. We prepare everything and go on stage. We rehearse all the songs. In between, I notice that someone is looking at me. I don't get distracted and continue to focus on the song. But after a while I look briefly at everyone and notice that Niko is looking at me. I smile at him for a moment and think nothing more. I have had a crush on him for some time but he doesn't know that. Maybe he won't know either, because I don't want to destroy our friendship. Whatever...I'll concentrate on rehearsing for now.

Niko's view

I've had a crush on my friend Joel for two years and haven't told him. Nobody. I look at him and can't look away. The way he moves, his charisma and his voice...it calms me. Suddenly Joel looks at me and smiles. Only now do I realize that I am staring. Hopefully no one noticed. After the rehearsal we go to a bar. There we look for a table in the corner where it is a little quieter. I sit down next to Joel and Aleksi and we order something. A few beers later, I get a little warm and decide to unbutton the first buttons of my shirt. Out of the corner of my eye I see Joel looking at me. I look at him and catch him looking at my chest. I get a little nervous and bite my lip lightly. I think I need to talk to him. I can't stand this any longer. I decide to tap Joel and indicate that he should come along for a moment. We get up and go in the direction of the bathroom. "I have to tell you something" I start. "Me too" Joel answers hesitantly. "Ok. Before I say it, please promise me that we will stay friends" I say and Joel nods. "So...I've been meaning to tell you for a while now that I've fallen...in love with you". Joel looks surprised and says nothing. I then ask him what he wanted to tell me. "Simple," Joel says, pressing his lips to mine. I am surprised but kiss him back hungrily. "I love you" Joel says between the kiss. I pull him to me and start kissing his neck. A soft sigh comes from him, but we quickly disengage when we hear someone coming. We go back to the others, but I go outside the door for a moment. I breathe the cool air in and out. I look at the stars and stay like that for a few minutes. Suddenly someone is standing next to me and I look at the person. A very drunk woman leans against me and starts flirting with me. I react coldly towards her and try to ignore her.

Joel's view

Niko has been out for some time and I decide to check on him. When I go out, I see Niko with a woman who suddenly falls around his neck and kisses him. No way...that can't be real. "Niko...are you fucking kidding me right now?" I say in a broken voice and feel my chest tighten. He pushes the woman away and looks at me. "No Joel! It's not what it looks like ok? I don't want anything from her, she kissed me! She is drunk" Niko answers but I don't listen anymore and run up the street. Tears run down my cheeks and I walk to the hotel. I go to the hotel room which I share with Niko. With him, of all people... I lean against the wall and let myself sink down. Why is everyone playing with my feelings?

After a few minutes, I hear the door open and someone comes in. However, it does not interest me and I continue to stare in front of me. Suddenly Niko kneels down in front of me and wants to touch my cheek. I slap his hand away with mine and stand up. "Let me!" I say and walk towards the door. As I'm about to open the door, Niko grabs my arm and pulls me away. I try to free myself from his grip "bro let go of me!" I scream at him. "Bro? You call me bro?" he answers and pushes me roughly against the wall. "Yes, what else are we?" I say sarcastically. Niko raises his eyebrows and says, "Oh, I see.". Then he takes a step back and heads for the door. "Shit no...I'm sorry" I whisper to myself. "I can't hear you" says Niko and goes on. "Niko! Wait, please. I don't want that..." I start. "What don't you want? Joel speak in clear sentences-" Niko says, but I interrupt him by grabbing his arm and pressing him firmly against the wall. I press my lips against his and kiss him roughly. Niko makes no decency to resist, but kisses back. I press my body against his and bite his lower lip to lick over it afterwards. Niko has put his hands on my hips. I start kissing his neck and make a hickey. "You are mine now" I say and push him towards the bed. We fall on the bed and I'm above him. Niko pulls me down for a kiss and takes off my T-shirt and pants. I do the same with him. I press him on the bed and spread kisses all over his body. My middle presses against his and I feel how hard he is. I look him in the eye and bite my lip. He tries to take off my underpants and I help. I do the same with him. Suddenly he turns us around and penetrates me without warning. We both groan and Niko starts to move. Slowly at first, but after a while he speeds up. I moan because he hits the right spot. He leans towards me and we kiss hungrily and wildly. After a while, his thrusts become more irregular and I feel a wave roll over me. A few pushes later, he comes too. Niko pulls out of me and I turn us around so that I am above him. He looks at me surprised "we're not done yet" I say and turn him onto his stomach. "What are you do-" Niko tries to say but I interrupt him by penetrating him. He groans and reaches into the bed sheet. I hold his hips up and Niko is now on all fours. With one hand I reach into his hair and pull his head slightly back towards me. "I love you dumbass" I say and kiss his neck and thrust hard and deep. He moans louder and louder. "That's for scaring me like that," I say, continuing to thrust hard. I speed up and let go of Niko's hair. After that, I grab his hard member and stroke up and down. "Ah fuck" moans Niko. I grin and feel the orgasm coming. My thrusts become more irregular and faster. After a few pushes, I come and so does Niko. I slump down on top of Niko and pull myself out of him. We lie next to each other breathing heavily and try to come down. "That was awesome " we say almost simultaneously and look at each other.

Who next?