013💜

Lexi sighed as she woke in bed. Warren had gone to London for business. Leaving her alone. She knew that she was going to miss him. But she knew it was for their future.

Lexi groaned as she grabbed a shirt off of the floor. She made her through to the kitchen. She quickly made some coffee before she went to have a shower.

She checked her phone to see that Warren hadn't text her. She didn't think he would have. But she had hoped he would. 

***
Lexi went into the village. She saw Patrick walking across the street. She walked over to him. "What did you do? Did you bully her into staying with you? Rape her again?" She spat.

Patrick smirked as he looked to her. "Hello Lexi. And no. She told me she made a mistake. And she asked me to take her back," he told her.

Lexi rolled her eyes. "Yeah. I saw the beaten wreck you turned her into. I saw the bruises all over her."

"And no one else believes you or her. I never touched her. She's good at manipulating," Patrick said.

Lexi shrugged and smirked. "well. You won't mind me going to see her? If you're clearly wanting to make it work with her, you won't mind her having visitors," she told him.

Patrick looked to her. "She's in the flat. Go ahead."

Lexi glared as she looked to him. "You ever hurt her again, I will kill you and make it look like an accident. You know that right?"

"Goodbye Lexi."

***
Lexi banged on the flat door. Cassie opened it. "L-Lex?" She said.

Lexi saw her best friends. She had a black eye. "He did this? I told him. I warned him."

"It's what I got. For coming back. I shouldn't have. But I had to see Peri. I had to let her know that I loved her. She's my little sister. And she's going through hell. Sienna told him that I was back," Cassie said.

Lexi pulled her close and held her. She felt so bad. "So I kill both Sienna and Patrick. Why would she do that?"

"I don't know. I think Patrick was taking it out on her that I left. She probably had enough of it."

Lexi sighed. She sat down on the sofa with her. She smiled. "I'm going to get you away again. Warren and I. We will save you. I promise."

Cassie broke down crying in her arms. "He raped me. Before he left. He told me that he wanted me to get pregnant. So I couldn't leave him."

"You're leaving. Today. Okay?"

***
Lexi walked into the flat. She saw Warren and grinned. "Didn't think you'd be back yet," she said as she kissed him.

Warren smiled. "Thought I'd surprise you. Is everything okay?" He asked as he held close.

Lexi nodded and sighed. "Cassie. I need you to help me get her out of here. Patrick is beating her again. She's got a black eye. He raped her again."

Warren smiled. He held her close. "I'll help you get her out of here. I promise."

But neither Warren or Lexi knew that their relationship was about to come crashing down. And it was all down to Sienna Blake.