Clouds {Prologue}

It was 10:30 am in the city of Robloxia, the weather was nice, a bit of clouds covering the light blue sky, the citizens were alright after the climactic battle with Darkmatter, and they saved Amethysto, one of the former recruits. Even though he was imprisoned for two months, he was let out of the cell and the leader of the hero group, Captain Robloxia, was nice enough to give him a room, which he just finished decorating today.

Almost everyone was having breakfast on the meeting table, and Overdrive saw Amethysto come out of the elevator door. "Hey there Ame! How are you doing?" He called out. The other person just gave a small smile, as he wasn't much of a talker. He just sat down on his seat, listening to whatever Kinetic and Overdrive were arguing about.  Captain Robloxia passed by them, to turn on the large television, looking into the news.

"So it seems that It'll be cloudy today." Kinetic stated, observing the window view in the HQ. Overdrive ran to the window, noticing something in the distance. 

"Kinetic, you sure it's cloudy today?"

"Yeah, it's on the news, why?"

"A storm is coming..."

Amethysto quickly raised his hand. "Is the storm approaching quickly?" To which Overdrive shouted, "Yes, of course it's coming fast!" The sound of the rain pouring harshly, thunder and lightning was loud, and everyone quickly running to their homes. "Wait, is Tessla here?" Kinetic has a confused on his face when he stated that.  "No, we haven't. The last time I've seen her was when she was in Amethysto's room. Maybe she was looking for something..." Amethysto bolted to his room, which was decorated with crystals, a bunch of lights, and the Darkmatter shard...

Which was gone.

(Author's Note: This is my first fanfic on Wattpad, so I'm sorry if this prologue kinda sucks, also I just see the lack of Heroes of Robloxia stuff on here, you should really play the game!)