Imprisoned {Chapter 3}

Amethysto POV

I wake up, after feeling dizzy. The last things that I remember was everyone shouting and fighting, followed by the booming noise of thunder. I looked up and realized that I was imprisoned, my wrists were cuffed with chains, making me unable to move. "Oh, there you are." An unfamiliar voice called, I looked at the person in front of me and.. it was her.

"What did you do to them?!" I shouted.

"Oh, it's simple, I just imprisoned them, somewhere else." she chuckled afterwards.

I wanted to hit her so bad, but I knew I can't, since Tessla's still in there. I tried to move around, hoping to unlock the chains, but to no avail. All she did was just watching me suffer, but I can't help it. After a while, I was worn out, and sighed. "Why do you want to see me anyway, Tess? It's not like you'll tell me that'll make me feel bad or something!" I shouted , and at that moment, that stare of hers shifted into an angry glare. "The name's Storm, not Tessla!" she yelled, which scared me. She was tougher and scarier than I imagined.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean-"

"Shut up. Just- shut up already.." She muttered under her breath. Tears fell from her face, infront of me. I was shocked to see this, maybe in some way, she cared for me. But as soon as I try to reach out for her, she stood up and left the room, without another word. And now I was alone, with my thoughts.

Storm POV

"Ugh, what was that Amethysto thinking about? It's not like I'll harm him, unlike the other members." I thought. I wanted to hit him, but my "hero" self, Tessla, aka Jennifer, just keeps banging in my mind, screaming and shouting for help or something. It's not my fault she's the one who touched the shard with all that negative stuff. Besides, she hasn't even admitted her feelings and stuff, and being honest with him. 

I simply just walked around the prison room of the HQ, and heard some glass shattering. "Must have been in the main room."  I rushed there to find the leader of the team, Captain Robloxia.

"Oh, escaped from your cell?"

"Give me back my sister, NOW!"

"Like that's gonna happen!"

He started throwing the chairs, aiming at me, and I swiftly dodged it, landing on my feet. He then ran to me, with close combat. I eventually just used a thunder punch, and teleported him back to his cell. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?" Tessla cried out. I simply ignored her calls, as it's my turn to reign this city. But I'll still have to prepare for more...