Chapter 2

While eating their food Taehyung saw yoongi's slightly swollen eyes , he felt something in his chest but he just ignored that continued to eat his  food .  The other 5 also saw his swollen eyes but they also just ignored it and continued their business.  

They heard someone's phone going off many times . They checked theirs but it isn't any of theirs , now as they looked at yoongi who was deliberately trying to cut that call , many of them felt something burning in their chest  , but the one who first  voiced his thoughts was Hoseok ,  

" Who was that , is it one of your hook ups , huh  ? " Hoseok asked in a vehementous tone while his other brothers snorted at that , 

" Did you start to whoring  yourself again , huh ? " Now Namjoon asked him in a sarcastic tone but nothing in his words was  sarcastic . These words only made yoongi's tears to flow again . 

He really wanted to refuse their false accusations but he doesn't wanted to be beaten up by his mates.  So he just shuted his mouth and heard what they had to say to him. 

After some snickerings  ,  they  started to go to their room to sleep , yoongi also went back to his bed to get some sleep but he knew he can't get a ounce of sleep , but it isn't wrong to give it a try . 

So yoongi just laid on his bed and stared at the ceilings , thinking about everything he went through , his whole life is like a seesaw . One day he was so happy with his parents , while the next day he got a call  that  his parents were dead in a car accident . 

Yoongi could still couldn't forget the  moment he rushed to the hospital , only to see his parents lifeless body laying in front of him . Yoongi that time didn't cry , he just looked at them in a trance , praying to the moongoddess  that these aren't true . 

The same day when his parents died , he found his destined mate . Till that day Yoongi didn't knew that he had a destined mate. Since , now a days destined mates are very few in numbers . But yoongi didn't know  what to do in that situation . 

That day Yoongi only remembered fainting into someone's arms and then waking up in the same hospital room which notified his parents death to him . After that he was dependent on his mates but after their sealing the mating marks , the alphas began to change their attitude immediately.  

He doesn't know why their love for him suddenly changed to hate and to disgust . Yoongi didn't know  what he did wrong , maybe they just never loved him or they just showed one of their fake facade to him lure him in to completely become dependent on them but yoongi didn't know why theyhad to lure him if they don't get anything in return as he had nothing to give them . 

While Yoongi was in his deep thinking like every night , but he heard some sounds near his windows . Which sucessfully made him to break out of his trance , now as he heard the sound began to increase,  he went to close his windows as he opened it for fresh air . 

As yoongi was going to close the window,  he saw a hand holding the window from closing , yoongi's first reaction just to scream but before he could scream he felt something hitting his forehead,  then the last thing he saw was a girl's face few inches away from him , then everything was black for yoongi .