Chapter 1

Min yoongi , a very beautiful omega with a very sweet scent , every Alpha and Beta just wants to mate him not only because of his beautiful face and sweet scent but also of his personality which is sweet just like his scent . 

Anyone who came to know yoongi personally , they sure fell for him . Even some omegas has their eyes on him . As soon as his gaze meets anyone , they would just feel a sense of protection and to give immense love for him . 

But unfortunately  this beautiful Omega already has  mates , yeah you heard right mates , he has totally six mates. They're are also so handsome that many omegas drool for them . Every one of his mates is a rich men , each of them owning their own companies . 

But what others didn't knew is that all  those 6 men are yoongi's  destined mates . In this what's even more surprising is that all those 6 men are brothers some of them are half brothers as they shared the same father . 

Coming back to this story , anyone who saw their relationship either admired  or got jealous seeing their ' perfect relationship  ' . Everyone could see their smiles and they could also see the omega's smile but only if they knew that smile contained pain instead  of happiness like they thought . 

Yoongi was sitting on the sofa and reading some books  after finishing all the chores while waiting for his mates to come back home . Slowly reading his book , he heard the door opening accompanied with a loud talking noises . 

Yoongi heard how his mate's happily chitchating with each other . He just carved a sweet smile on his face for their happiness which he sadly can't get . He saw how their smiles and chatting lowed down as soon he came into their visions . 

They put on a disgusted face at him and looked at him badly . Yoongi just smiled wryly as he was now used to this , he could feel his heartbreak  again  . Yoongi just shook his she added and directed a sweet smile at them , 

" Erase that disgusting smile from your face Min yoongi"  Jimin said with a disgusted face . 

Yoongi hearing that immediately his smile faded and his eyes held back those tears that is threatning to fall . The other 5 didn't say anything just went back to their rooms to refresh themselves . 

Jimin walked past yoongi to get to his room , as he did , yoongi could clearly smell a scent from Jimin which isn't his . Yoongi saw Jimin's disappearing back and now he let theose tears to run down his face . Yoongi knew Jimin probably had sex with another omega . But this isn't anything new for him  . 

Yoongi knew that all his other mates also  had sex with  other omegas  , while he was here waiting for them . They doesn't even care that yoongi could smell it from them . But again why would they even care if they didn't even treat yoongi as their other half.  

That perfect alpha facade they are putting on is just for the outsiders since inside their house , they are not less than an assholes . 

Yoongi really dreamed of  having a Alpha who would love him with his whole heart but instead he was given 6 alphas  who does'nt even consider him as their mate . He doesn't know what he did in his past life to be rewarded with such a ' blessing ' from the moon goddess . 

Yoongi  quickly came out of his trance and dried his tears and went to wash his face as heard footsteps approaching him . He quickly went towards the dining room to serve the dinner for his mates .