Chapter 3

Bakugou throws his hat.And then Nezuko grabs Rin and Len and pushes them off the balcony.Rin is left dangling.Rin screams."UH-UH-UH" She's screaming for help.Rin screams.She climbs onto a shishkebab.She flies away.Bakugou's screams are drowned out by a fish.Bakugou lands on a snowy cliff.Rin is somewhere near by.Rin's singing is turned down."WHERE CAN I FIND THEM?" Rin asks."Choromatsu? Where? WHERE? WHERE?" Rin asks again."NEH-EH-EH-EH-EH-EH-EHHHH" says Choromatsu.Bakugou says "WHERE DID YOU GO?!"Rin screams.Choromatsu is singing a very low and raspy song.Bakugou screams."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU" says Choromatsu.Bakugou kisses Choromatsu.Choromatsu says "SUCH RUMBLE."Bakugou is kissing him back."ALL ALONE ALONE ALONE," Choromatsu is singing.Rin is high up in the sky.Miku, Retsuko, Hanako, and Kuromi are looking at Rin.Rin says "To you, guys!" and she starts flying away."FRUITS? YES PLEASE!" Rin screams.Hanako is watching Rin fly away.Hanako thinks he sees something.Hanako throws Tsukasa into the trash can."You'rn baaaack!!"Rin is flying over the city.Choromatsu is singing in the darkness."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU!!!!!!!!" Choromatsu is humming.Rin's flying through the air."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU!!!!" Choromatsu is playing the drums.Jyushimatsu builds a life-size baseball sculpture that is much taller than Hanako.Nezuko is crying.Nezuko has red food coloring in her hair."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU!!!!" Choromatsu is kissing Bakugou.Rin is flying."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU!!!!" Choromatsu is biting Hanako."I'M GONNA CRY FOR fish" says My Melody, hugging her girlfriend.Bakugou is getting a really deep kiss from Choromatsu."CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU-CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU CHOROMTSU!!!!""FUCK YOU CHOROMATSU" says Totty."YEAH PISSED YEAH SHIT CHOROMATSU!" says My Melody, talking shit.Rin is looking over the city.Nezuko runs in with Choromatsu.Nezuko is trying to scare Choromatsu away.Rin is looking at Choromatsu.Choromatsu has three frogs.Nezuko is scared, so Choromatsu hugs her."I'M SO HAPPY BECAUSE I'M NOT ALONE," says Choromatsu."I'M BEING SLUTTY MOMMY JANITOR" says Nezuko, and Choromatsu wants to hit her."YEAH LOVELY AQUARIUM WE GOT HERE" says Miku.Miku runs into the other room."EAT IT FUCK IT" says My Melody.Rin is looking at Choromatsu.My Melody has a snorkel.Choromatsu has a pipe.My Melody and Choromatsu are beating eachother up."BASTARD" says Choromatsu, "WHO ARE YOU TO MAKE ME SLEEP WHEN YOU CAN HAVE FRUITS ON MY BACK.""I'M A FUNERAL FOR THE SOFTEST-TOUCHED SMELL ON THE EARTH!" says My Melody, and Choromatsu wants to hit her."Stop flying" says Kuromi, noticing Choromatsu is now a frog."CHOROMTSU I'M MADE OF ROCK!!!" yells Choromatsu, flying out of Miku's bed."CHOROMTSU DO NOT FLY!!" yells Miku, flying away.Miku is crying."I'M ALWAYS BORED BUT I DON'T WANT TO HAVE FUN" says Hanako."CHOROMTSU LAND BUT I'M A DOG AND I'M GOING TO BE BASTARD." yells Hanako, running away.Hanako grabs Choromatsu, and Choromatsu puts the slippers on. "OI CAN't HAVE BIRDS IN MY ROOM!" yells Hanako."YES YOU CAN HANAKO I'M A FROG!!" yells Choromatsu, hissing at him."CHOROMATSU I WAS LEAVING!" yells Hanako.Bakugou runs in and kisses Choromatsu deeply."YEAH DAT CHOROMTSU YEAH" yells Hanako.Hanako is leaving."I WANTED TO BE THE BABY FOR THAT CHOROMATSU SHIT!" says Choromatsu, yelling."IT WAS EASY BECAUSE CHOROMATSU IS A FROG!" says Hanako, punching Choromatsu in the face.My Melody runs in."CHOROMATSU WHAT'S YOUR POINT?" yells My Melody."TO ARGUE WITH GAY MEN" says Jyushimatsu."HOLY SHIT THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME" yells Hanako, punching My Melody.Hanako hits Rin in the nose, and Rin is confused.Hanako runs out.My Melody runs in.She throws Choromatsu at Bakugou."HERE IS YOUR HUSBAND BAKUGOU" says My Melody.Rin stops crying, and is watching Choromatsu kiss Bakugou."HOLY SHIT IT WAS SHIT WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT BAKUGOU HAD A FROG" yells Rin, and the girls laugh.Rin is going to defend Choromatsu for being gay.