The Dead.

Briskly I stepped into a random house before zombies caught up with me. Swiftly I got out my backpack and grabbed my boards out and boarded up the windows. Hello? I said. I'm an idiot  I thought no ones gonna be here. I'm just so- someone finshed my sentence a male voice. Lonely? The mystery boy questioned. I swung around and grabbed my gun out my backpack and pointed at him. It was a curly haired green eyed boy. He was hot. He looked familiar.. He swiftly pulled out his knife. I smarted off and said "What's faster a knife or a gun?", then slowly winked at him. "Depends on the person." He said in a thick British accent.

I went at him and grabbed the knife and put it in my boot tackling him and pinning him down.  He croaked "Boys!" Four boys popped out from behind the destroyed kitchen counter with 4 guns. Everything was very slow losing my vision I weakly fell over and heard the curly haired boy screaming at a blond. "You shot her with a sleeping dart are you stupid Niall!" He whopped him in the forehead getting a glimpse at the dart in my hip. Their one direction I mumbled as I blacked out.

                             Chapter two.

I gently raised my head off of a warm couch (at least I thought) mumbling where am I.

I looked up and saw four boys sitting in front of me. I trailed my eyes to arms wrapped around me. "What is this?!" I yelled weakly. My blonde hair messily in a braid and my blue/green eyes looked mad. I started getting up weak having a pain in my hip. Quickly remembering what happened I wobbled over to the blonde and punched him in the stomach.  He groaned. "Totally deserved that." Looking at all there faces. Oh my god. Are you serious one frogging direction. Ugh." Harry looked at me odd "Most girls would love my hands wrapped around them." I never listened to any of your songs.. The boys looked  at each other with shocked faces. I looked down wearing a different shirt. Oh my god. ARE YOU SERIOUS! Zayn the quiet one slowly said. IM sorry about them. Yea whatever.   I too my braid out and shook my hair out. The boys kept looking at me. Problem? Sorry about them, they haven't seen girls in awhile. Louis chuckled. Why are you guys even here.? We'll we were on our tour and then all this stuff went down.. Harry said lightly. Oh.

I thought. Somewhere deep down I can trust these guys.

A few weeks later.

Harry and I we're playing tic tac toe. I groaned losing. Harry giggled hugging me.

I smiled weakly still hurt from my ex. I pulled on the sleeves of Harry's sweater that hugged me in the right spot that hid my scars.

Harry sighed. Bella I saw them the first day you fell upon us. He said comforting in his accent.

Tears filled my eyes. He gently pulled me towards him my head going into his neck. I burried my face  into his neck crying hearing the boys running towards us. They slowly turned around and sat by the couch on the floor . Harry gently sung story of my life too me and the bps joined in.