1.

Authors note: I *highly* recommend reading the first story to this, seeing as this is a sequel to the Lipsoul story : THIRSTY.

She skipped, grinned, and was overjoyed. Jinsoul felt she'd never be happy again when she worked at DocDox four years ago; the turmoil and love affairs amongst coworkers made for a tense workplace. A chance to go along the plaza and grin broadly and joyfully. She could move on with happiness and only happiness, and she didn't need anyone to teach her that.Jinsoul had started a new job as a baker, she didn't see this being her livelihood- it was random, even for her. She thought it was a job she didn't want to immediately leave when she walked in, she enjoyed it. She was happy baking cakes, pies, bread, and all the other goods. The trauma that she induced at DocDox was invisible compared to a place like this where everyone treated each other like family. A wholesome job.

The blonde girl with a bright smile waltzed into a tattoo parlor. She was 24 now, and it was time to enjoy her twenties by tagging herself with an ink sign that would eternally characterize her as a conversation starter, an intriguing way to identify herself, and a means to make herself even more distinctive. Jinsoul did have one little problem: she had no idea what sign, word, or artifact she should permanently tattoo on herself.She smiled at the short girl with a bob, and a sleeve of tattoos at the shop that too in the front counter, she smiled back at Jinsoul with eyes that disappeared in her cheeks.

"You already got an appointment?" She asked, with a slight tilt of the head. 

"Oh no! I've come to set one up." Jinsoul anxiously scratched the end of her arm and above her wrist. She struggled to communicate with others, especially attractive women.

"I can tell you that Wednesday is the one day we aren't fully booked." With a tired smile, the girl with the bob said.

"I'll take it!" Jinsoul said, "What time though?"

"It'll be about 7 p.m., and because you're so sweet, we'll send our finest tattoo artist."

Jinsoul smiled cheerfully, "Oh wow thank you! I have just one problem though..."

The girl looked at Jinsoul with curiosity. 

"I don't know what I'm getting..."

"That's alright; the tattoo artist will assist you by asking you questions about yourself that will serve as characterization studies for what's more significant to have a symbolization of."

Jinsoul grinned and clutched her hands together, as if she was about to burst. She was terrified about having a tattoo, yet it made her so happy. She was finally in her twenties.

Jinsoul made her way back home, with her keys in hand and her apple watch on her wrist.

"Siri, call Sweet Delights Bakery."

"What department would you like to be transferred to?"

"Management"

Jinsoul waited for the phone to call her manager, and when it did, she began speaking fluently.

"Hi Narsha, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to work on Wednesday."

"Why?"

Jinsoul tapped her head in thought as she hesitated to answer, "My sister is in the hospital. I need to take care of her."

Narsha was quiet on the other end, but after some hesitation herself she said deeply,

"I wish her a fast recovery, you have the day off but please try to tell us sooner."

Jinsoul raised an eyebrow, "My apologies, I will make it up to you."

Jinsoul shrieked to herself when the call ended and she slid down and embraced her pillow. Her two-year-old dog approached her because she was frightened about the noise.

Jinsoul picked up the dog and kissed it, and hugged it. 

"Have you heard, Inna? We're being tattooed! We're finally doing it, we're living our lives. We're no longer enslaved by the confines of corporate walls. It was a success!"

Jinsoul adored conversing with her dog as if it were a human, and Inna relished it. She was a little creature with floppy ears and white hair.

She smiled to herself, and Inna cuddled up in her arms, and the two of them went soundly asleep on the couch.